[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating /adv/ For me anons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170206_034654.jpg (414KB, 1440x1443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170206_034654.jpg
414KB, 1440x1443px
So there is this chick I've always found cute. Her relationship just ended with a guy , they dated for 1 year. Now that she is single how long should I wait to try to date her? I've tried to talk with her, but I feel she doesn't want anything to do with guys at the moment? So how much time should I give her before I talk with her again?
>>
>>18062122
>I've tried to talk with her, but I feel she doesn't want anything to do with guys at the moment?
Or maybe it's that she doesn't want anything romantic with you.
>>
Stop being a fucking predator and just treat her like a regular human bean.
Do you have any mutual friends? She will feel more open to spending time with you when there's other people she likes around.
This is assuming you aren't looking to just pump and dump her. Tinder tends to be most efficient for that.
>>
If he dumped her, don't try to be the fucking rebound. If she dumped him, just hang around her if you have friends in common.
>>
Make your intention clear. That is the most important. Being friendzoned 9/10 is because a guy is being to nice that she mistakes you for a friend and not a mate. Don't hang around her until the "time is right". There is no way to know. Some girls are looking for an instant rebound, some girls will not date for months, etc. Make it clear, and start it casual. Friendly dates first to loosen her up and hope she forgets about her last guy, and by the third, make it clear that you want to be with her. If that fails, then move on or keep trying. But I would move on. If you struggle to get the girl, chances are it wouldn't work out even if you finally did get her.
>>
>>18062122
never ever date someone who has spent less than a year away from a serious relationship. at one point she will leave you bc she has feelings for her ex still.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.