[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BED BUGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: ef6362.jpg (32KB, 395x291px) Image search: [Google]
ef6362.jpg
32KB, 395x291px
Does anyone have experience with these fucks? I have no fucking clue how I even got them. Is it possible to remove them completely by yourself? Theyre not that bad yet and I already vacuumed, sprayed my mattress with pesticide and alcohol, and poured that diatomaceous earth shit everywhere and I'm about to wash all my clothes.
>>
Impossible.
They get into everything.
>>
>>18061945
Vinegar spray?
>>
>>18061949
This, and they evolve just as fast as we do to antibiotics. The only sure fire way to get rid of them is to starve them, a.k.a. vacate the premises for at least a year, considering these demons can survive up to 6 months without food. Deciding to stay around them is like trying to poison vampires with your own blood.
>>
>>18061949
Pls no
>>18061955
I heard this only kills them on contact and residually will do nothing in the long run and might even by encourage them to spread through the house.
>>18061967
I really wont be able to get rid of them by myself without just peacing even if the infestation is super minor right now?
>>
>>18061974
Might even just encourage*
>>
>>18061945
Im an actual exterminator. Do you live in the US?
>>
>>18061984
Yes, arizona
>>
You could take some to work, cause an infestation, and then wait for people to start complaining about finding them in their homes, and pin the whole thing on the company so they have to pay to get everybody's home exterminated.

That could work.
>>
File: imageGen.png (253KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
imageGen.png
253KB, 500x500px
>>18061945

Bomb your room.

Get this product and use it. It works very, very well - for all bugs, not just bed bugs.

You don't need to fuck around with d. Earth or anything.

t. Someone who had to deal with bed bugs recently
>>
File: 1475948773283.jpg (100KB, 328x474px) Image search: [Google]
1475948773283.jpg
100KB, 328x474px
>>18061999
fucking lol. Maybe that'll happen eventually but for right now I dont want to infest a place I regularly go to if theres even a tiny chance I can get rid of these faggots. Thanks for the laugh though anon
>>18062010
Really? I heard bombs sucked super hard though. I'll look into it. How bad was yours?
>>
>>18061988
Ok, it matters because of regulation. Im in canada so only I can have the chemicals needed but in the US i think some or most are over the counter.

You need to get a bed bug steam cleaner (ones that will use steam thats over 300 degrees fahrenheit.)

Steam clean your whole mattress and box spring. Do NOT throw it out. You will drag them and spread them through the house.

In one treatment that should take you a couple hours:

Steam clean any furniture you use and anywhere you sit regularly.

Throw all your clothes into a freezer for a few hours then wash them.

Get Demand CS and a pesticide applicator (spray tank). Mix 4-8 millilitres per gallon of water (4 litres).

Spray all your baseboards with the mixture, as well as the seams of your bed. Wear a mask or you will get an unpleasant high. Nothing fancy needed just a regular respirator (not a paper mask). Bonus, your house will be totally free of all insects for like 3 months after.

When using demand cs all people and animals must be out of the house for 4 hours after treatment. It will have zero effect on anyone after.

Get a powder called drione and a bulb duster. Undo all your outlets and spray a small squirt of the powder in every one of them and close em back up.

If you do it right that will do it.
>>
File: 1132121553__400x400__.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1132121553__400x400__.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
1. replace your mattress
2. clean your clothes
3. Get a bag of pic related and spread it everywhere you think they are.
Spread it on the mattress, spread it on the bed, spread it around the bed spread it everywhere near where you sleep.
Then go to sleep and your body will act as bait, but they will be killed by the ring of protection before they can even reach you.

It worked for me took about 8 months but it worked. Also one last thing, the way I knew it took about 8 months was that if you forget to dust back down the bed after changing the sheets, they WILL be able to reach you. By the 8th month I was able to sleep on the bed without getting bitten even when I didn't redust.

Also, as far as dusting apply it liberally, but it really does just need to be dusted, I used a large paintbrush.
Also you might need to replace your bed, I lived in a dorm and the bed was just a wireframe and mattress and wooden frame to hold it up. Easy enough to clean but a box spring type might be harder.

Well anyway good luck.
>>
Wash at 60 degrees if possible.
Hot tumble dry clothes if possible and seal them well away.

You need to call in a professional for a thorough spray.

Or you can go to Youtube and make a CO2 trap that is very inexpensive.

But treat it NOW NOW NOW. They breed like crazy and get every fucking where.

Throw out anything you don't want and seal up and throw away these bags.
>>
>>18062050

Use the youtube bed bug CO2 trap in conjunction with this earth.

The trap will lure the fuckers out even more and the earth will cut them up.

But you have to clean everything with high temps.
>>
>>18062050

Yo bro 8 months? That's tooo long.

Call a professional.
>>
>>18062015

Fairly bad; was getting devoured every night. Seriously, bombing is the easiest way to obliterate them all. As a plus, you will be free from all bugs in your room for 9 months. If they come in, they will die.

This is only like, a 3 hour process, and 75% of it is unattended.

1. Open all your drawers and cupboards; close all windows; turn off/unplug appliances
2. Lay down some newspaper and put can on it
3. Set can off and get out of room; close door
4. Stay out of room for 2 hours
5. Open up windows and vacuum
6. Air room (they say only for 2 hours but i like to air for a whole day+
7. Never deal with any bug for the next 9 months.

I also like to wash all my clothes that came in contact with the mist, afterwards.

I've been using it for years to prevent bugs/deal with infestations in various houses. I swear by the product.

Or, you could of course spend hours upon hours/pay through the nose for a professional, if you want to waste time/money lol
>>
Canadian here that got rid of them.

Had them bad in my one apartment. professionals could not get rid of them tho. The building was filled with neets and people refusing sprays. So i moved. Bugs came with me tho. Here is what i did.

Vacuumed every 3 days
Diatomaceous earth on all beds weekly
Diatomaceous Earth around all floorboard.
ALL cloths in bag
NOTHING left on the floors
99% alcohols any nests i find then diatomaceous earth when it dries
Wash everything on your bed weekly.
>>
Heres what i did?
I did this all within the same few hours
Took off all my blankets and sheets
Manually when over my mattress with a utensil and killed all the ones i could see by crushing or stabbing them. Sprayed bug spray all over my bed and let it air out while i washed my bedding. This was the night i found out i had them so i wanted them back so i could sleep and do i properly the next day.
Next day i when over it again and found more so killed them. Gathered all my bedding and clothes and did a big load of laundry. Sprayed the shit out of my bed again and wrapped a huge plastic sheet around my my matress and box thing ( i honestly dont remember what this is called its the button part of the bed that is usually made of wood to make your bed higher) that my mom bought. No its not the shit you wrap sandwiches in but actually thick plastic. I then ducked taped it shut and when over it for gaps in the tape and plastic and re-tapped as needed. Sprayed bug spray in every corner of my home and kept my bed like that for 8+ months. Every other person in my house did the same.

These things are terrifying. They don't need to eat for 6 months, their eggs cant really be seen with the naked eye, if you put your bed legs in buckets of water they will crawl up the wall to get to you, if you tried to keep your bed away from the wall they will crawl up onto the ceiling and drop onto you. If you move to a different room they will track you down in a few days by homing in on the CO2 you exhaust at night. Just remember hygiene has nothing to do with infestation, its not your fault and any shame is unwarranted.
>>
Save all the bed bugs in a lil bag. Wait a month for them to dry out. Then smoke them.
>>
>>18061945

Spray with spinosad.
>>
>>18062178
Too long for what? Why does it matter if you're not getting bitten?
>>
>>18062200

Btw i can't speak for other brands/products etc. Only for the product pictured (Mortein flea bomb).

Honestly, I'm getting tired just *reading* of what rigmaroles other people went through. I just nuked my room and in a couple hours I was home free ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.