[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neighbors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: salt mine.jpg (11KB, 343x147px) Image search: [Google]
salt mine.jpg
11KB, 343x147px
My neighbors keep slamming their front door all goddamn day. If I'm sleeping it'll even wake me up. It shakes my friggin walls.

Should I call the front desk and complain?
>>
Politely ask them to close the door quieter at night because it wakes you up. They're probably not doing it to be dicks and will oblige you.
>>
>>18061848
It feels like they do it to anger me. I don't know why, I just get that feeling.

And it scares me to talk to people, even children.
>>
Is that the only loud thing they are doing?
>>
>>18061876
yes
>>
>>18061843
>front desk

Are you at a hotel or motel? Yes, call the front desk. If nothing else they may be able to place you in a different room.

If this is an apartment complex, again, yes, you can talk to management if you're too much of a wuss to have a simple conversation with your neighbor asking them to stop slamming their door.
>>
>>18061889
No it's an apartment. I just called it the front desk because I'm a retard. This is why I don't talk to people, they think I'm retarded and act condescending, and it's just a painful experience altogether.
>>
>>18061877

Bet it's not on purpose then. Pic of door type? Might just be a heavy door that's loud on its own

Dont want to rock the boat and make them mad.... then they'd make more different load noise

Must suck living in apartments stacked on other people. Sorry anon.
>>
>>18061848
This first, if you feel like they aren't going to fucking shoot you or something.
Otherwise, yeah, rat them out to the land lord.

I just called the fucking cops on my neighbors the other night for throwing one of their every other fucking day rager parties where they park a car, open all the doors, and just blast music out the stereo at max volume.
No regrets.
If they were normal human beings I would have tried to talk to them myself first, but they're drug dealers and I know for a fact at least one of them is packing heat, and there were about 14 of them on the front lawn. So I just called the cops to avoid my own death/rape.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.