[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is herpes really that bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1486769051167.png (693KB, 588x780px) Image search: [Google]
1486769051167.png
693KB, 588x780px
Is herpes really that bad?
>>
on lip? no

on benis? ye
>>
>>18061753
Yes it is. Worst part is you infect your partner with that shit without warning them.
>>
>>18061753
Herpes is not bad if you have it. What's bad is when you TRANSMIT IT to someone else.
>>
>>18061753
I would avoid it if you don't have it but it's more of a mild annoyance than anything. I have it on my penis if you have any questions, but it's HSV-1.
>>
>>18061753

Honestly, most people have this shit. Like, one in three adults under 50.

It's the stigma that's worse than the actual disease, especially because it's a myth that it's all sexually transmitted. Simplex 1, especially, you probably got sharing a glass with someone or something, but you just haven't found out yet.

Simplex 2 is what is the leading factor for genital herpes, but both simplexes can affect the mouth area and the genital area.

Really, the point is, don't worry about it.
>>
if people stopped fucking recreationally for just a few decades then STD:s would be extinct. think about that. use a goddamn rubber if you have to do that. and keep a sex partner log. that should be mandatory. you should have to register online every new partner to have sex legally. that would solve it.
>>
No. The vast majority have/will get HSV. Most people are completely asymptomatic and go their whole life thinking they don't have it. Even when it is symptomatic, HSV doesn't require treatment and it doesn't cause any more harm than the common cold. The stigma and diagnosis are worse than the actual virus.

>>18062488
HSV is transmitted mainly by family members when you're a baby.

Condoms also only reduce the risk of STD transmission, not eliminate it. They also aren't very effective against skin-transmitted diseases like HSV, HPV, and syphilis.
>>
>>18061753
No
>>
>>18062542
well, call me simple county boy, but wouldn't the disease die out if it were not catching to any new people? the infected will die eventually. if the spread is stopped then the disease is extinct.
>>
>>18061786
9 out of 10 actually
>>
>>18062488
I got herpes simplex (the lip type) from my mum. Too bad I'm symptomatic, it's fucking embarrassing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.