[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, so my girlfriend and I went out last night, another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Hey guys, so my girlfriend and I went out last night, another friend tagged along with us. Her and my friend took some Molly I just drank. We got home and I passed out at like 2am. I awoke at 8am to find myself still in an empty bed, I went down to the spare room to find them laying face to face closer than comfort, though they weren't caught in the act it was still not right. I'm pretty hurt and confused and honestly don't know what o do. They both are trying real hard to down play it,I've now left her place and am at home. What to brothers?
>>
Is your friend a guy? If so, you just cucked yourself. Psychedelics are extremely immersive and can be a traumatic experience so since they did it together without you, you're fucked OP. I'd recommend finding another bitch
>>
File: 1485492785429.gif (2MB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1485492785429.gif
2MB, 500x342px
>not doing molly with your gf
>>
i had a relationship exactly this in first yr of uni. Heads up, it didn't work out.

You're just two totally different people. She's into drugs and you're not. It's a big life choice. Like whether you want kids or not.

good luck with it but chin up when it inevitably goes south bro.
>>
File: giphy.gif (489KB, 300x249px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
489KB, 300x249px
You let your gf take molly with another guy? Mate....
>>
you do know mdma is an aphrodisiac for bored girlfriends right
>>
>>18061555
>They both are trying real hard to down play it

and what did you say or did you just stick your tail between your legs and leave him at her house?

Anyway, why do you want a gf that takes a fuck drug with another guy right in front of you and they end up wrapped around each other in the morning? At best they fondled and kissed each other all fucking night long.
>>
File: IMG_2098.gif (417KB, 500x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2098.gif
417KB, 500x221px
Just. Why...? Why would you let her do drugs with another guy?
>>
I barelly know what molly stands for, and even I know that shit is afrodisiac as fuck

You're a closeted cuck
>>
>>18061555
Jesus Christ OP. Did you just leave them alone? Did you just go to bed like "you guys Keep being high alone together. I am just going to sleep. You guys have fun ;)" ?

They probably didn't have sex though if they were rolling har because ironically that stuff makes you lose all of your inhibtions but also makes your lose the ability to maintain a boner. They most likely made out though.
>>
>>18061555
abandon ship
repeat
abort mission and abandon ship immediately
>>
>>18061555
>awoke at 8am to find myself still in an empty bed, I went down to the spare room to find them laying
kek
>>
>>18064287
and OP didn't even get an explanation only allowed the two of them to play it off as normal so he went home. The best friend is probably still at her house.
>>
>>18064284
support this one
abandon asap
>>
>>18064264
>makes your lose the ability to maintain a boner.
not always, anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.