[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spook Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 2o39sk923.jpg (19KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
2o39sk923.jpg
19KB, 575x323px
This is a different one; I want to be scared again.

I used to love games like Silent Hill. I used to love horror. I still like it, but it cannot scare me anymore. Ever.

When I was about 17 I had an adverse reaction to some meds that caused me to have a hallucination and since then I lost all "irrational" fears to things I know can't hurt me; movies and games and such included. And it fucking sucks. The only movie that's ever scared me since was "Dark Skies" and I don't even know how good that was.

How can I get the fear back?
>>
drop >300ug lsd in an abandoned building
>>
Take DMT.
>>
>>18060899
>hallucination
oh, it's story time! tell us OP, it seems interesting. What have you seen?
>>
>>18060996
>DMT
can someone tell me why people like this because I really want to kown
>>
>>18061001
It's scary as fuck. Had a friend who used it once. They quit smoking and all kinds of shit. Said they had their whole life laid out in front of them and they wanted to die and to live forever at the same time.
>>
>>18060899
If you can meditate and get sleep paralysis then that can spook you real good.
>>
I also had a psychotic break. I am not afraid of much, just heavy machinery and emotional betrayal. The movies don't do a thing. They can still be fun, though. Resident Evil 2 & 4, and Silent Hill 1 & 2 are great even if you're not scared.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.