[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of my body hair permanently? It always gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
How do I get rid of my body hair permanently? It always gets in the way and I know it's hurting my chances of going on dates etc.
>>
>>18060866

even lasers are only temporary, and very expensive.

if women coudl permanently get rid of their body hair easily dont you think they'd do it? do whateveryone else does: shave.
>>
I'd kill to have a hairy body, I look like a fucking twink even with a nice fit body
>>
>>18060877

post pics
>>
if it's just the arms and legs (as a guy), you're fine. Most women don't give a shit, or are actually into it. so long as you keep that shit clean you should be fine
>>
>>18060866
get cancer?
>>
>>18060883
how about nipple hair?
>>
>>18060888
If the rest of your chest is hairy, you're in the clear.
Otherwise just trim/shave it once it gets really long. Thats what I do.
>>
>tfw you can grow hair anywhere but the top of your head
>>
>>18060921
kek
>>
>>18060866
Are you a faggot?
Keep the fucking hair, that shows that you have testosterone, and the more you show it off, the more you will attract women on an instinctual level.
>>
>>18060886
Cancer doesnt cause hair loss. Chemo does.

My gf was more freaked out when she found out my legs were shaved. She's fine with the hair.
>>
> I know it's hurting my chances of going on dates
Unless you're a woman, no, it isn't. Women think that shit is manly and hot.
>>
>>18060988
testosterone and bodyhair...apes must be really high on testo :FFFF..

>>18060866
laser treatment.
>>
>>18060866
It doesn't hurt your chances at all you dumb ass

You have a nice, acceptable amount of hair for a young man. Trust me, most girls want hair on their guy.

Whatever problems you're having regarding dating, trust me, your hair is not part of the problem
>>
File: P61128-110753.jpg (4MB, 3120x4208px) Image search: [Google]
P61128-110753.jpg
4MB, 3120x4208px
Rate my bodyhair (not OP)

im 20 btw
>>
>>18061118
Please leave this board, faggot. / 10
>>
>>18061118
faggot / 10
>>
>>18061144
>>18061152
:(
>>
>>18060866
Bulk up and work on social skills. Having body hair can be a pain in the ass, but if you're a big guy in good shape you'll have girls in their early 20s calling you "Daddy" by the time you're 30.
>>
>>18060866
Research electrolysis in your area. It will be expensive and time consuming as each follicle is treated individually, but its permanent.
>>
my body hair is the absolute fucking worst
the hair on my legs is inches long and it's like a jungle around my ass, and yet i cannot grow a beard whatsoever. i just get singular, very thick hairs popping up occasionally and fuzz/pedostache that needs to be shaved off every few days
>>
>>18060876
I've done laser on some parts of my body (im a girl) and i can assure you it's permanent. Literally anything that removes the hair by the root (if done multiple times) or that is simillar to laser is permanent.
>>
>>18061207
Well, I've got my targets set for my early 30s.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.