[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you living for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11

File: FB_IMG_1487411384213.jpg (69KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487411384213.jpg
69KB, 960x960px
>>
To help cure aging

I can't think of any similarly significant goals
>>
>>18060673
Persona 5
Code Geass S3
Girls und Panzer OVA series
>>
>>18060673
>>
to get money
>>
Smoking weed. Right now I only have some mediocre hash, but hopefully tonight I'll be able to buy some good green at a nice price. So I think it's going to be a good day
>>
drugs and aesthetics
>>
I seek personal satisfaction. May be selfish but after living for everyone else, I'm done with bending backwards for others.
>>
To suh with my dudes.
>>
Waiting for the girl I love to choose to be with me. Not going to happen and I'm going to feel lost and with no purpose when the time comes.
>>
the next episode of one piece which is coming to an end soon.
>>
To learn as much as possible about this world
>>
>>18060673
I'm going to write movies and do stand up comedy.
>>
>>18060673
cheesecake
i really love cheesecake, anons
>>
to understand myself and subconscious
>>
To learn as many languages as I can. It's an autistic goal, but I enjoy it.
>>
To tell her I know that if we try to make it, we will make it.
>>
>>18060673
I can't say.
All I know is I'm too chicken for suicide at the moment, but can't find anything for living.
I'm living in limbo.
>>
Art
>>
>>18060673
Nothing really, I live my life day to day with no goal insight or reason to live, I don't mind being alive yet I feel indifferent to be also being dead.

When I currently look at my life the only thing really keeping me somewhat productive is the need to earn money to survive and smoke weed, without drugs my life would be feel even more pointless and empty than it already is so I guess to answer your question OP is to simply consume more drugs.
>>
I want to make my parents happy again
>>
Paying off some debts to my family.

Then I'll probably just rent some prostitutes out, lose my mind to drugs and if the combination of the two doesn't kill me, then I'll just off myself.
>>
>>18060712
Are the OVAs worth? Haven't watched them yet.
>>
>>18060673
For my homeland. The only thing that keeps me going unfortunately.
>>
To finish with the Greeks.
>>
>>18060684
Why bother? The snake will just take the elixir again anyway.
>>
Becoming the best version of myself so that I can grin on such a profound level as I look back at the shitty family I had to begin with.

It's literally a revenge on life. Nothing helps me besides that.
>>
>>18060673

Getting a new computer and a VR HMD. But I'm waiting for the 2nd generation of HMDs hoping they'll iron out the problems and there will be some killer apps that really makes VR take off instead of gimmicks and tech demos.
>>
>>18060673
to do whatever the fuck i want.
>>
>>18060673

Basically just to have fun and tell stories.
>>
>>18060673
getting laid and making a difference with some sort if elaborate crime
>>
>>18060673
Spite
>>
I don't know.

I'm surviving until I can figure out how to brainwash myself.

Boohoo. In this world, I'm not even allowed to be sad.

Just be happy. Just be successful. Just do as your told, and know what needs to be done at all times when given little to no information. Don't be a cuck, don't be an asshole, don't rely on others. You don't have a girlfriend? Faggot.

Not that it matters. There is what is, and what isn't. Biology is proof enough of that.
>>
Not much, really. I don't have any big goals. I really don't enjoy living very much, but I can't pull the trigger.
>>
>>18060673
To leave a legacy behind and be remembered for something. In this case I'm working on a cyberpunk post-apocalyptic horror comic/game.
>>
>>18060673
Right now, my goals are to just find a girl I actually like and to try to work towards a job I can enjoy.
>>
Not really sure. I just want to be around people but it really seems like they don't want to be around me. I guess my purpose is to figure that out and fix it for right now.
>>
>>18060673
For others, to make them smile. I have a way of making people feel ok with who they are. It makes life worth living.
>>
>>18060673
Not really anything which is probably what's killing me.
>>
To become successful to point where I can make the person who had always disrespected and projected his deficiencies onto me suffer eternally from envy. Success is the best revenge.
>>
One specific girl. Unless she doesn't like me. Then, I'd really be living for hobbies.. and with passing time, I lose interest in even those.
>>
>>18060673
To go out in the woods and shoot my AK once a month
>>
him :D

fuck i cannot wait, still half convinced i've been dreaming for the past few years
>>
>>18061596
good luck to you m8, wherever you may be
>>
I'm not so much living as much as I am waiting to die.

Maybe I will find a reason to live later on.
>>
>>18062638
See >>18060684

If you ever find a reason to live you will have a reason not to die and it may as well be this
>>
Living to encourage others so they're not alone in their struggles with their mental/mood disorders; someday I'll have an official title of clinical psych doc.
>>
>>18060673
Hope that my life would somehow get better, or at the very least, I get a decent day for once, without any shit happening ruining it.

The thing is that I'm cursed and every day I live is filled with mental anguish and physical pain followed by just about every bad thing happening, from my wallet getting lost TWICE to my grandma dying to me having to live with the shittiest person you would ever know in your life, period.

My life fucking sucks...but I live every day as a means of trying to defy fate.
>>
>>18061751
Good one :)
>>
>>18060673
i'm alive. that's all the reason i need
>>
>>18061647
You realize this shit can occupy a lifetime, right? I'm still on the Egyptians going 5 years strong.
>>
To observe.
>>
>>18060673
Dank memes
>>
I'm living for the sake of living. If I don't live, nothing would happen. What the fuck would be the point of rushing into nothingness? Enough shit to enjoy while I'm alive, even if there's a lot of shit being flung at me, it's just part of it.
>>
File: 1441734466305.jpg (249KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
1441734466305.jpg
249KB, 863x752px
>>18062812
>I may not get to the German idealists before I'm a grandpa
>>
>>18061227
I like it.

How many do you know anon?
>>
Idk i want to die again
>>
>>18060712
>Persona 5
Okay
>Code Geass S3
Garbage taste.
>GuP OVA series
generic moeshit, seriously? Better watch Aria, my dude.

>>18060673
For myself.
>>
>>18061647
/lit/ plz
>>
For my direct family atm i suppose. Once i knew everything was squared away there. It would be all for myself. The way my folks are going, it might not be long. Only one brother i worry about on his own and between the other bros, think we've got it.
>>
File: 1485491204545m.jpg (134KB, 740x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485491204545m.jpg
134KB, 740x1024px
>>18060673
Not disappointing or hurting the people that care about me.

I'm hoping that one day this emptiness in me will pass and I'll be able to live for myself. Until then I try to keep myself busy and entertained by things I like.

>>18060720
God Sam Hyde's a qt.
>>
File: 1487367446474.gif (600KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1487367446474.gif
600KB, 500x708px
To find someone who shares the same taste in music as me..

Not on the internet, but, like, a real person
>>
abandoned places,i guess we know the score
>>
>>18060673
dopamine and endorphins. social harmony. sense of long-term accomplishment and satisfaction.
>>
>>18062281
She must be special
>>
I wanna know who Rey's parents are and if Finn and Poe fugg
>>
>>18062814
>t. INTP
>>
>>18062281
>>18061185
Would your life be better if she just died?
>>
Im living in order to make it one day.
>>
Too afraid of commitment to kill myself
>>
My own amusement. Life's great once you stop taking it seriously.
>>
>>18064561
I like that way of thinking, I agree.
But do you absolutely not give a fuck about anything? Do you live like nothing and no one else matters?
>>
>>18060673

My loved ones
>>
To get out of poverty, living under burnout-syndrome and close to killing myself. Also my family is Muslim and I'm not ageing with shitty religions. God in i hate my life
>>
File: 1475380121402.jpg (107KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1475380121402.jpg
107KB, 728x546px
The sake of living.
Can't really be bothered to kill myself
Can't really be bothered to live anymore either. Just wandering though each day with no purpose, direction, or meaning. Just robotically getting through the day, doing the motions, rather rinse repeat. Nothing makes me happy. Nothing makes me sad. I'm quite literally just a husk of pure apathy
>>
I'm already dead inside. I'm just waiting for my body to catch up.
>>
Just finishing this life sentence.

Remember life is the shorterst part of your existence, if you purely exist in the physical form "you" you continue to exists as matter until we reach Singularity again.
>>
Nothing.
But the worse part is what I'm dying for is also nothing.

Fuck nihilism, just make me die already.
>>
>>18060673
I used to love life. Just experiencing that was enough. I'm shitty at explaining it.
I want to get that back.
>>
>>18063675
I know that feel all too well
>>
File: ambiance.png (704KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ambiance.png
704KB, 1920x1080px
vaporwave
>>
>>18060673
Why? because why not?
I wasn't very religious as a child and lost it entirely as a teen I think im slowly coming around but I still can't believe theres something after this, I'd love to be wrong but realistically why would a creator care for every single person so while we're here we might as well get some joy out of it and if one day the situation gets too dire, just the absolute worst it can get you can go out in a bang, but until then kick the can alittle further down the road and see what joys you can get out of this life because more likely than not this is all we get the one shot to be as happy as we can
>>
>>18063675
One day you'll realize it is irrelevant
>>
>>18064907
I feel like the only thing I love anymore is pussy. Skateboarding, video games, going outside, meeting friends, reading, movies, literally anything else just doesnt matter anymore and it all feels like something I have to push myself to try to enjoy instead of the activity having its own natural momentum it used to.

I somehow dont think this ever comes back. Its been 10+ years. I get laid plenty but haven't had a girlfriend that I've been madly in love with ever. The ones Im crazy about have never returned my love.

What I really wish is I could get some perspective. I love watching documentaries that make me realize how good I have it. My job is easy, I don't face any real hardships on a day to day basis. I make enough to live alone and independently.
>>
File: 1487333592408.jpg (19KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1487333592408.jpg
19KB, 500x411px
I'm surviving desu. I have no ambition or desire since i've gone through my teens.

I'm too coward to shoot myself in the head so i stay here, in absolute apathy.
>>
>>18060673
I don't know, I do know I want to live peacefully. Buy a sum of land, build a house on it, and live in it for the rest of my life.
>>
>>18060673
Military. Nothing really other than that
>>
File: Reciever_Absorb_Gnosis.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Reciever_Absorb_Gnosis.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>>18061908
To become an Awake Receiver.

Find the tapes, become Awake.
>>
to have sex
to eat good
to play
to read

i dont have any grand ambition plans
i just want to have a good time without bothering anyone else
>>
File: 78-inR0VpztSHVa4DYw.jpg (271KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
78-inR0VpztSHVa4DYw.jpg
271KB, 1200x900px
to play video games
to watch anime
to fap

I dream of having a stable job with good income one day.

I used to pray for a girlfriend every day until I was 30. I then realised it wouldn't be the same anymore, even if she came into my life.

Life is not easy for me. But I like the small moments of mild excitement I experience through escapism.
>>
>because I'm too stubborn to die.

Don't particularly have a goal, I just won't let anything beat me.
>>
>>18064542
Up to God to decide when her time is up.
>>18064533
I don't know her as much as I wish I did. But in my eyes, she's an apex creation. Extremely rare. I think she knows that.
>>
>>18066196
Same here.

Getting hit by the splash damage of other people's divorces (hurt bad, lost money, life derailed, happened more than once) was more than enough to convince me to not go anywhere near marriage. Never really put any effort into dating, not gonna lie about that.

Felt disaffected from seeing all the older men in my life paying child support for children they did not father. It's not just their money gone, it's also them being constantly hounded over how they're not making as much money as they should be making. Nobody is around here, but the courts won't let up.
>>
>>18060673
To make more money than the people who walked all over me as a child, then using said money to flaunt my superiority over them.
>>
>>18060673
I told myself that I need to at least put an effort into success before allowing myself to go off the deep end.

But it looks like it's not gonna happen anyway. Just a little over 1.5 years to go, then I can be free.
>>
>>18061202
i love cheesecake too! Let me live for baking you cheescake
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.