[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a pigeon stuck in my kitchen, it flew in through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
There's a pigeon stuck in my kitchen, it flew in through the window but it doesn't want to go back through where it came from even when I shoo it, it just flies into the window glass and shits everywhere from fright.

I don't have anyone to ask for help and I don't want to touch it in case I get ill

What do?
>>
Throw shit at it until it leaves.
>>
>>18060501
open everything in the room that it's in, put food at the window

Wait patiently for it to be lured by food (don't appear to be guarding the food and be quiet) then shoo it out with a broom once it's near the window
>>
Get a BB gun and shoot it till it's dead then get a shovel and get rid of it everybody will be happy you killed that flying rat
>>
>>18060520
The problem is that the window only opens at the top and only by 10cm or so, I can lure it to the bottom of the window but it will need to fly up towards the little gap and instead it just flies into the glass because it's an idiot.
>>
Get a towel and throw it over it then pick it up and put it outside. You won't touch it, the towel should cover it the entire time. Also, if you wash your hands right away you shouldn't get ill.
>>
I left it in the kitchen I had to go to work. I feel really bad, but hopefully someone else in the house will deal with it when they get back
>>
>>18060850
Using a towel is your best bet OP. THIS ANON IS RIGHT. also I had a humming bird fly into my kitchen and using a small kitchen towel and thick snow gloves helped a lot.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.