[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i develop the confidence to approach girls on a party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1474486039077.jpg (135KB, 1123x749px) Image search: [Google]
1474486039077.jpg
135KB, 1123x749px
How do i develop the confidence to approach girls on a party or in the club while dancing?
I'm a pretty good dancer but i just can't appraoch girls because i kinda feel out of their leaugue
I'm still a kissles virgin
>>
Get drunk, but not embarrasingly so. Gain confidence from drink.
You could also bring a wingman, girls find guys with friends more attractive.
>>
>>18060471

well do you deserve confidence?
>>
>>18060471
Club whores only care about tall, attractive Chads, so you're going to make a fool of yourself either way
>>
>>18060913
I have considered this but alcohol doesn't seem to be so effective on me
But i will go on trying

>>18060915
Yes, of course
I'm tall, fit and charismatic but when it comes to romantic or sexual situations like dancing on a party i shut myself closed and ignore girls becasue i don't know how to behave in such situations
I normally avoid eye contact and this stufff
>>
To gain confidence one must fully acknowledge his status. Be realistic on where you stand, accept everything you are and learn how to be comfortable with it. Everyone is weird in their own way. Search on youtube channel called "School of life". Best self development channel if you ask me. I also recommend you to watch movie "The Doors" from 1991 if you haven't yet. Or simply find out who Jim Morrison is.
>>
Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
- Jim Morrison
>>
>>18060958
How can I do that when I get cripplingly anxious when nervous when I try to approach? It happens even online.
>>
just grab them.
If it is kind of dance-with-partner music, like salsa, it's just a matter of approaching them, offer your hand, look them in the eye, and smile.
They love that
>>
Our brain is wired to be anxious because it helped us when we were hunters/gatherers. When we sense danger our brain turns its "fight or flight" response to keep us alive (which is useless more or less nowdays). Our brain has 3 layers they say. Anxiety comes from an unconscious part which is called "reptilian brain" which is our primitive part that nakes us do negative impulsive things.... to overcome anxiety first you have to understand why do we have it.

I myself have anxiety and panic attacks. Sometimes I can stand them and sometimes I can't. I stand them by simply accepting these feelings and not giving a fuck but sometimes they are overwhelming (like when I saw my crush at university few meters from me and was too anxious to say hi so I didn't but I should have).
I still haven't overcome anxiety but I've made some progress by taking advices from as I mentioned yt chanels. I can suggest you more of them and they have all videos for this problem: The School Of Life, Improovement Pill, Elliot Hulse (to improve your masculinity as well), Charisma on Command, RSDJulien (he has awesome advices on how to pick up girls and they are pretty simple and instinctive), Positively Brainwashed, InsightJunky, Practical Psychology, alpha m. (all kinds of useful advices from grooming to picking up women)
Hope I helped you somehow.

Try to meditate as well and use cold showers before you go in such places. Google it and you will know why.
>>
>>18060471
from bars you will mostly get sluts, but if that is what u want from ur women, a cumbucket, then go for it. bars are literally the worst place to hit women unless ur godlike hitter and can spot hideous egomonsters who are hiding behind pretty faces.. i have some slutty "friends", who just bangs everyone who is willing to give them some. fucking disgusting. i hate this new world, disgusting liberal hellhole.
>>
Just get really close to them grill and whisper into her ear: im dat boi with dat gorilla dick and proceed to rape her on the dancefloor
>>
>>18061267
Thanks lad
>>
Losing your kissles virgin status won't make you much less anxious in general. Anxiety is something deeper. Anxious people have a chemical imbalance in their brain (lack of luck hormone dopamine) but you can control it by balancing your jing and jang (emotions inside of you). It is important that you are always Realistic (not pessimist or optimist) so you dont decieve yourself with lies. By decieving I mean giving yourself a false status to feel better. Be optimist only about your goals and never a pessimist (question "what if?" is actually triggering anxiety).

Every fear can be overcomed. You just have to do things you are afraid to do. You may fail once, twice, countless times but you will be better every time. This is how you tell to your unconscious mind to fuck off (you make him know that NOTHING CAN HURT YOU). Even if it does hurt you, you get a lesson from it so it is a win-win situation.

Here is how I would hookup with a woman in a bar.
1) drink some booze to relax
2) have fun with friends and ocasinaly look around for prey
3) spot an easy to get woman (for instance...one that is alone, not looking like she is having much fun)
4) Look at her until she notices you, and when she does - make a smile (a little, cute smile without showing your teeth) and LOOK AWAY (best to join a conversation with your friends again). This will make her want you too look at her again if she likes you back. Now do this once again for a matter of time and look in her eyes with a smile on and watch her face/body language. If she is freaked out - no go. Game over. If she is smiling back approach her.
5) You come to her (it is important that you are standing somewhere where you don't block her exit, this will make her think that she is willing to stay even though she can walk away and you're fine with it) and say how you couldn't resist not to approach her after she gave you her beautifull smile. Then say her your name and shake hands with her (first contact).
>>
>>18060933
>>18061267
>>18061454
Wow, thank you guys
Can't wait to go out with my friends the next time to try my best
>>
>>18060913
>>18060471
You don't need alcohol. Cold approaching simple.

1. Approach All
2. Minimize time between interactions
3. Don't judge yourself
4. Find something funny in every interaction
5. Keep it short and sweet early; burn it down late
6. Add a little more to each interaction

If you find yourself awkward about interacting with them, embrace it! Seriously, there is nothing legitimately harmful about stumbling over your words and tensing up for the first three interactions. Work your way upwards and progress from there onward. There is an avalanche of videos of cold approaching on YouTube that you should so I would watch those beforehand to get to an in depth picture.
>>
Don't approach girls that are definately out of league
Just say hi, or make a comment about something going on, like the music
Don't make her feel she's stuck with you. You can say you have to go soon. If whe likes you, it doesn'matter
>>
Maybe you're moving too fast.
Being a 'kissles virgin' I don't think a club house is an appropriate place for such a person to meet women. Pay attention to your feelings.
Depending on the kind of party, try being polite with no ulterior motives or hopes in mind. Nobody knows you're a Virgin.
>>
Dance near them and try and make eye contact. If they smile at you try and dance with them. They'll probably go in for the pull and Bob's your uncle.
>>
Alcohol will kill you and while you're on your death bed, other people's life will go on. Slow n steady wins the race.
>>
Don't chase girls when you go to a club, it NEVER works. 99% of the other guys at the club are chasing girls, you think you're gonna stand out? fucking kek.

Proven effective method of attracting girls at clubs/shows:
>See group of qt's
>Say something casual
>Smile and walk away.

This is how you stand out, by displaying that you're not a thirsty bitch like OP and are just there to have fun. This displays confidence, peace, and happiness. It is super attractive for women.

Example:

I use this method all the time. One of the most successful was at a recent concert.

>Go with male friend
>Tell male friend I'm gonna go into the crowd
>See group of 3 hot girls
>Stand near them, talk to nearby bros, pass around blunts.
>Wait for opportunity to say something to girls
>Leaned out bro trips and bumps into the group of hot girls
>They all say "how fucking rude what an asshole"
>I turn around and say "Wait are you calling me an asshole? I'm trying to give everybody space, this is crazy" (it was extremely crowded.)
>"Noooo you're fine :3" the leader of the group says
>She puts her hand on my chest
>Music starts
>She grabs me towards her group of friends, starts grinding her ass on me
>Friends are saying "get it girl!" and getting under my arms
>Three amazing asses all over me, get to grab their titties, make out with two of them
>Get dehydrated and walk away
>Leave and come back
>Find new group of girls
>Do the exact same thing
>"I love this song!" I say to qt
>"Me too! :3"
>Stand by her continuing to enjoy the song
>Notice she's getting closer
>We make eye contact
>Make out

I swear to god, man. It works. It's all about comfort.

If you go to a bar and see some qt's, just say something like "Having a good time?" and walk away after you get a response while smiling. Afterwards it's 1000x easier to approach the group or a lone girl from the group because you already established you're not chasing girls around. It creates comfort and a connection.
>>
>>18060958
>Do this
>Get rejected
>Lost even more confidence
t-thx
>>
You have to quite caring that she said no

So she isn't interested. Move on to next target. Don't fear the rejection. She's a bitch any ways.

Just keep grinding and don't expect to find gold under every rock
>>
>>18061074
The worst thing that can happen is they say no, anon.
>>
>>18062283
This. Stop making yourself feel bad about rejection. Go out there and pretend to be confident. This advice works wonders for everyday activities. The only person who knows that you are nervous is you. She says no. Just play it cool, aww thats a shame, and move away to another one.
>>
>>18060471
look for the girl that smiles to the ugly guys (she could be drunk but at least you can talk to her)
>>
>> 18062150 #

Man you are a God. Please tell us more
>>
>>18062177

You can't lose more confidence if you don't have any.
>>
File: 1467712818614.jpg (13KB, 196x178px) Image search: [Google]
1467712818614.jpg
13KB, 196x178px
>>18062177
>>Do this
>>Get rejected
>>Lost even more confidence
No, what actually happens is that you stop giving a fuck. Understand that not every person is suitable to any other person just because they dared to interact with them.
>>
>>18062150
Never thought about this
I will definetly consider this
Thanks, anon
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.