[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: mfw.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
There's a girl I like and she seems to like me back but she had bad breakup problems in the past (like over one year ago), not one but many consecutive ones, so she seems to have a trauma about it and said she tries to repress her feelings. What's the best course of action here? I don't have much experience with this.
>>
Oh pffft. People break up all the time, it sucks, it hurts and they get over it. This isn't rape or pulling a loved one out of a bath tub of their own blood- she had some shitty relationships.

Invite her out to do something, just you and her. Throw a few genuine compliments her way (only say them if they're honest and keep them sparse)
>>
>>18060376
I'm considering if I should confess online or not. Don't get me wrong I know it sucks and that I should do it IRL but I will only be able to meet her in like 3 weeks and considering how she is going to some parties until them I am afraid of her finding someone else or something, though I'd like to believe she won't considering her breakup trauma but

fuck this is complicated engineering is easier
>>
>>18060380
Yeah nothing wrong with asking her out online. Start talking to her online, get to know each other.

Also, again, she just broke up with guys- and by the sounds of things is a regular taylor swift. She didn't come out of a 3 year relationship, she dated a guy and it didn't work out. Stop treating her like she break out in PTSD at the mere thought of the word 'boyfriend'.

It's not complicated, it's scary. You're worried that you only have one shot and will fuck up- which is always a hit to one's self esteem.

Look the water is ice cold, but you got to just take that plunge, there's no flawless execution about it. Unlike engineering there is an exact and perfect answer.
>>
>>18060435
Oh, I already have "plans" with her (actually very casual activities), I was just thinking about making it very explicit that I like her, it's probably shitty to do that online
>>
>>18060486
Make it clear
>>
>>18060742
I'm trying
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.