[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An hourglass body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7064.jpg (88KB, 625x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7064.jpg
88KB, 625x615px
What exercises and diet should I make my girlfriend do in order to make her body look like pic related?

Right now she is average rectangle shaped with large breast but a complete flat butt.
>>
>What is genetics?
>>
>>18060255
Exercise plays a part as well
>>
>>18060271
Can't alter bone structure.
>>
make her do squats and deadlifts for dat ass and legs. also read the sticky on /fit/

>>18060274
it's mainly fat distribution
>>
>>18060340
Thanks man!
>>
>>18060247
You can't make someone's body type change much.
It's mostly about fat distribution and bone structure, and you're not going to change those with exercise.
Hourglass is basically big breasts and shoulders, tiny waist and large butt.
She needs to work on her thighs and butt (glutes), work her abs (obliques) and maybe her shoulders because being broader on top makes your waist look smaller.
You won't change her much, she will look more shapely and firm but you cannot change stuff like that.
My best friend is apple shaped and gets all her fat on her tummy,. She is 100 lbs and when she gets to 110 lbs she looks chubby already. While I am more hourglass shaped and I look much thinner than I am.
>>
>>18060350
She has big breast, but a flat butt and normal waist.

I'm thinking She could get a bigger butt thru Romanian deadlifts and squats
>>
>>18060247
Break up with her since you don't like her.

Asshole.
>>
>>18060247
She needs to do leg raises, squats, aductor and abductor machines. Low weight and moderate to high reps. She also needs to eat properly and keep her estrogen levels proper. A nice, shapely, thick bottom is a healthy bottom
>>
>>18060413
Actually really love her
>>
>>18060423
>low weight and moderate to high reps

No. If she's not spiking T she's not going to bulk up. OP is talking about aesthetics. Aesthetics, especially if we're trying to fix a flat ass, means muscle development. Low weight and moderate to high reps is fine if you're looking for stamina, but if he wants a big ass she's going to need to be squating 3x12s.
>>
>>18060390
Good thought. Romanian dead lifts and traditional dead lifts will also tighten up her core, which will help create the hourglass appearance.
>>
Having an hourglass figure isn't obtainable for every woman. Some woman are born with the ability and structure to have an hourglass and some aren't.
>>
>>18060247
Fat grafting helps and is more common than you think.

Clothing and flattering angles may also skew your perspective.

Squats and anything that works the glutes helps. She could work on her chest by building up strength. If you want a sharp hourglass thdn she can't have too much fat either.
>>
>>18061638
>clothing

No, it's during sex I want to see curves
>>
>>18061679
You realize lingerie is peak atteacting right? No human body can pull that off (without surgery and a complete dedication to it).

You have to be realistic at some point. You can get close, but you'll never have it all.
>>
>>18060247
Exercise and diet. You cant target fat loss but if she has large breast her fat definitely is attributing to her square body. Lose some fat, and put muscle in the right spots to get the shape you want. Everything else is genetics. If your gf has shit genetics she'll never look like girl in OP, but that doesnt mean she has to look like a refrigerator.
>>
>>18060247
>I love my gf
>I want to change the way she looks

Pick one.

Don't go 'loving' people you want to change. And the idea of 'making her do exercises' for you, seriously what the fuck is that shit?

Imagine if a girl made a thread asking how to make her bf taller or grow a bigger penis like you did. It'd have 200 angry replies by now.
>>
>>18061761
Thats because he cant change either of those. She can stop being a fatass.
>>
>>18061762
She isn't a fatass.

She is just average weight
>>
>>18061762
That's not how you get curvier though. Not all women have the complete hour glass shape like OP's photo no matter what they do.

That's not even the point though, the point was that he's trying to "make her" do things in order to look like somebody else.
>>
>>18061783
You analogy was to compare something a person has 0 control over to something a person can change. It doesnt work try again.
>>18061780
not everyone looks good being average. I look like shit if Im over 15% bf since my facial features disappear. Instead of crying about my average weight I just go running. She can look better with effort and thats what OP is asking for.
>>
>>18061783
You can definitely get curvier with muscle in the right place. Theres genetic limits to how curvy you can be and she'll probably never look like OP, but she doesnt have to look like a refrigerator. Not having god tier genetics isnt an excuse for looking like a box because you fall in average weight.
>>
Make your girlfriend look like? Is she a part of this decision making here or is she made of play doh?

Idk man, you might ask how you can "help her"achieve this look instead? Just to satisfy my autism
>>
>>18061891
Its obvious he plans on walking if she doesnt change which is well without his right. He's unhappy dating a refrigerator and before he abandons ship he wants to try and change her. If she doesnt want to the relationship is done.
>>
Squats...obviously, for the ass and legs. Shes gotta bulk first, so she'll be fat for awhile.
>>
>>18061913
Which is stupid. You don't date someone who looks the way they do just to turn around and demand they change their appearance or you leave. That's just leading them on and being a fucking dick.
>>
>>18061913
She Isn't a fat ass she is just average with big brests
>>
>>18062025
The point still remains that you didn't find her physically attractive, which is an important part of a relationship if you think about it.
>>
>>18061950
Maybe he thought he was fine and he probably even tried to fool himself into thinking her refrigerator body was sexy, but hes done with it now and ready to find something better.
>>18062025
With a refrigerator body you are a fat ass with fat in all the wrong spots. Id never take a refrigerator for a girlfriend no matter how big her boobs were.
>>
>>18061914
Theres no need to bulk when you are already fat. You only bulk when you dont already have the fat you need there.
>>
File: OP 1.jpg (50KB, 700x436px) Image search: [Google]
OP 1.jpg
50KB, 700x436px
>>
>>18060247
Thats genetic.
You can make her fatter or thinner but her shapes her shape.
>>
>>18062093
Thats not how it works. Muscle makes a huge difference in your shape.
>>
>>18060247
You can't exercise your way to an hourglass body, it's genetics. Only about 20% of women have an hourglass shape.
>>
>>18062664
Statistics dont argue for genetics because the other 80% of women are just fat. Just because 80% of women are fat doesnt mean he has to settle.
>>
>>18062687
The most common body type actually is banana (AKA) ruler. I'm not talking about weight.
>>
>>18062687
What are you talking about
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.