[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating advice. Pic is of her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: mia.jpg (147KB, 833x833px) Image search: [Google]
mia.jpg
147KB, 833x833px
>Be me, 18 years old
>Was on a party that two schools had together
>Have bought a ticket for a girl i like (she goes on theather with me on every monday)
>I`m there before her
>About 20 minutes after the party starts she comes and i give her the ticket
>I`m the head of the party with 3 more guys
>Everybody dances and has fun
>I notice she is dancing infront of me so i dance with her
>She grinds her ass to my dick for about 10minutes
>I go out for a cigarette with my buddy
>When i come in my friends makes out with her
>Care a little, but i think that it`s just a coincidence so i continue to dance
>They stop after 2 minutes and i think this is my shot
>i go back to the girl i like and she starts to twerk on my ass
>The only thing i can think about is that this is my chance to do it with her
>She takes my hands of her breasts
>I turn her around and kisses her, she likes it
>I lift her up and decides to take her with me to the couch
>She makes out with me for good 20 minutes and she begins to dry hump me
>i start to suck on her neck, she moans
>I start to tuch her clit (outside her pants)
>We cuddle and make out for about 10 mire minutes
>I want to fuck her and she probably wants to fuck me to
>There is no place here to fuck... :/
>I ask her if she wants to go outside to take a cigarette
>We go out and smoke it up
>I ask if she wants to go for a little walk
>She agrees when i say i know where someone left boose
>We dont find boose so we sit down on a rock
>She sits on my lap and i let her have my jacket
>We start to make out
>She grabs my dick and i start to finger her
>After 15 minutes her friends call her to check on her.
>The rest of the night we dance and have fun
>After everyone leaves she leaves to
I want to hang out with her more now because i like her. The problem is that i dont know if she wants to. Should i ask her? What should i do /adv/
>>
Well if she is grabbing your dick and doing sexual stuff I say go for it. I mean what do you have to lose. But her making out with your friend too, makes it seem like she is trashy or something. No offense
>>
>>18060183
what if she thought OP is his friend
it's easier to grind the wrong dick than to kiss the wrong face what's with the bad lighting and people wiggling and all
>>
>>18060179
>I want to hang out with her more now because i like her. The problem is that i dont know if she wants to. Should i ask her? What should i do /adv/

>tell story about having pretty much everything up to sex at party with girl
>not sure if girl likes him
>20 minutes of making out, dry humping, fingering, more making out, dick grabbing
>not sure if girl likes him
>what do I do
>>
>>18060190

>they went outside
>and talked more than once
>30 minutes of making out
>can't tell if it's him or his friend

You're as dumb as this kid is.
>>
>>18060192
She knows that it wasnt me, but she stopped after 2 minutes and goes back to me
>>
>>18060179
>Should i ask her?
I don't see why you wouldn't.

I'll give you some better advice though:
Stop smoking. It's a waste of money and lung capacity. Have some green tea extract instead or something.

After that, find a girl who actually says words to you, so she can articulate that she actually likes you. Then you can share hobbies along with cuddling.
>>
Haha.

Just text her man... stop freaking out. Sounds like she liked you enough anyway.
>>
>>18060190
What this guy said anon
>>18060191
>>18060192
The girl is just grinding and making out with just about anybody it would seem. Just another teen whore, if OP gets rid of her , it will be the best thing hes done . Maybe fuck her first though
>>
>>18060192
are you retarded?
I mean at that exact moment when she was grinding the dick, of course she knows who is who outside
>>
>>18060203

Still. Ask her out. See if she's a humongous slut, and then dump her if she is. You have your question answered.
>>
>>18060202
Seriously. Dont listen to everyone else coming in here to worry you and give you shit.

Just text her. if she wants to hang out later/tomorrow/whatever
>>
>>18060206
Already seems like she is based on That story. I mean we're are talking about a 18//17 year old chick, they get slutty at those ages. You anons should know that from high school life.
>>
>>18060205

If you grind on someone's penis for 10 minutes without looking them in the eyes even once, there are serious psychological implications that raise many, many questions. None of them good, but good for OP at that moment.
>>
>>18060179
>I want to hang out with her more now because i like her. The problem is that i dont know if she wants to. Should i ask her? What should i do /adv/

If you asked her, you would find out whether or not she wanted to.

Do you have some reason for believing that you should NOT ask?

I do not think you should expect very much from someone who seems very casual about making out with people.
>>
>>18060224
The thing is that we have teater lessons on mondays together. I dont know if she wants to because she doesn't want it to be awkward between us
>>
>>18060238
Oh right, her drunkenly yanking on your dick isn't something that would make things awkward. So what makes you think that was such a great idea, but asking her if she wants to spend some time with you would be "awkward"?

Fuck it.

It's your life. If you enjoy being a frightened loser so much, then be that.
>>
>>18060256
I wouldn't make it awkward, but she makes fucking me awkward
>>
>>18060179
Good luck with that. She probably feels like
a huge slut and will try avoid you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.