[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone has been looking at my facebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: facebook logo.png (3KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
facebook logo.png
3KB, 250x250px
I just got a notification on my facebook stating that someone went on my facebook account "from a new browser" or something, 2 days ago. I clicked on the notification and it said my facebook was opened in my hometown (I dont live there anymore) and it gave the time my facebook was opened and the IP address. I have a strong suspicion that it was my ex girlfriend who I broke up with (we're on really bad terms). Is there any legal action I can take? What should I do? I'm a little freaked out, someone must have guessed my password (I changed it obviously). Thanks
>>
>>18060110
The police generally don't give a fuck about this sort of crime unless there's a lot of political pressure put on them.

You can call them to ask how you can file a complaint and then do so. I wouldn't hold my breath on this though.
>>
>>18060110
I believe there is an option somewhere that sings you out from everywhere.
>>
>>18060118
But is there anyway I can find out who it is? I'm really bad with computers, but they gave the IP address. Anything I can do with that
>>
>>18060138
Not much, you can look up the ISP and maybe the location.
>>
>>18060138
If the police won't investigate, you're probably going to need to file a lawsuit and then subpoena the ISP to reveal the identity of the customer with that IP address at the time of the access.

You can try to do this yourself, but you might want to get a lawyer.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.