[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do you sexually kiss someone? The clsoest I can gather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1457528166648.png (102KB, 900x950px) Image search: [Google]
1457528166648.png
102KB, 900x950px
So how do you sexually kiss someone? The clsoest I can gather from watching other people in love do it is you wrap your lips around the other's one lip?
>>
Are you asking how to kiss, or how to kiss sexually?
>>
Teeth + Various squishy bits.

Ears, neck, traps... It's all fair game. You put the bits out, I'mma bite 'em.
You can even throw in a playful growl.

The kissing usually doesn't last long before everybody is gasping for air and moaning anyways.

There isn't a lot to do in a mouth. The tongue is sensitive, but it gets a bit over-shadowed in intercourse. Usually just alternate some pecks, french kisses, and the slightest bit of lip biting/kissing.
>>
>>18060065
Oooh, and don't forget to kiss down the neck.
Depending on the circumstances, you can append it with a bit of hair pulling to guide her to move her head up.

Just go with the flow.
>>
tongue licking is my thing
>>
>>18060046
BITE THERE FUCKING NOSE OFF YOU STUPID CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
it's mostly about what you do with your hands desu
>>
>>18060046
When we start getting sexy, kisses usually involve more intense tongue action, we start removing clothes and kissing in between. We start to feel each other up. Bf will start kissing and sucking my nips and switching between kissing my neck and lips and tits while grabbing my butt and hips. I start caressing the back of his neck. If he kisses my neck I softly kiss his cheek while stroking the cock.

Then this usually leads to foreplay: oral, fingering, stroking. Then sex.
>>
>>18060914
VAGINAL TITTY PISS JUICE CUM VAGINA PUSSY PISS SHIT VOMIT ALL OVER FLOOR
>>
>>18060907
>>18060920
underage, i presume
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.