[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Walmart receipt checker made a racial comment to me. His

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5207.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5207.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
This Walmart receipt checker made a racial comment to me. His id says he works in "asset protection". Should I report him?
>>
If it makes you feel better.

Best case scenario: He gets reported and fired.

Worst case scenario: Nothing happens

What did he say to you?
>>
>>18059891
Said "shut up white boy"
>>
>>18059894
>Black on white racial slur
>2017
lol, Good luck. If anything your report will be spun around the blame will put on you.

Why did he say this to you? Were you doing something that upset him? Why was asset protection coming at you in the first place?
>>
>>18059900
He was checking my reciept even though he saw me at self check out buying my bag of carrots
>>
>>18059883
Why did he ask you to shut up ?
>>
>>18059921
Because I complained about him seeing me check out but still asking for reciept
>>
>>18059883

>Said "shut up white boy"

Have you considered the possibility that you said something that deserved the response "Shut up white boy?"

If you were being a dick it would be useful information to know.

And yeah, no one gives a shit about you being offended by a racial comment, white boy. Protecting white people from racism is dead last on our collective agenda.

He's an old black guy working at Walmart. If I were a man of such sensibilities I might say that that is punishment enough.
>>
It's the current year, so you won't get anywhere with the race angle.

But that being said, telling a customer to shut up isn't very professional. You could complain about that if you're so inclined
>>
"Shut up black boy"
Suddenly racist.
>>
>>18059960

Boo hoo, white boy. Life isn't fair and everyone isn't treated equally.
>>
>>18059939
That's what they get paid to do. If you're in their establishment then you should follow and accept their policies.
It's not like you stole something right?
>>
>>18059883

Tell him "You don't think it be like it aint, but it does", then offer him a joint while inviting him to "chill out, dawg".

Don't worry, I grew up in the UK, I speak nigger.
>>
Make a complaint. Push it. If blacks can pull out the race card as they please white people should too.
>>
>>18060222
This.

Can confirm. This is my job, customer host at A Walmart in Pennsylvania. Receipt checking is the worst. So many people think I'm accusing them of stealing, when in reality I'm just trying to do my job. I don't even read the receipt because I know we both don't want to be held up. I am the most benign, gentle, and understanding customer host at my Walmart but customers are so fucking rude to me.

So I don't believe you op. You were probably a rude asshole to this poor guy just doing his job. You got what you deserved, albeit it was wrong on the associate's part. He could have definitely omitted "white boy".

You are not supposed to get confrontational with a customer if they're being rude to you, but honestly sometimes it's hard to hold back. It's hard to take all the rudeness when you did nothing wrong. It can be easy to retaliate back.

Op just remember, we only check for unbagged items. Bag your shit or just don't shop there anymore. If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about. Let the associates do their jobs
>>
Nothing will get done unless you are wiling to make a scene.
Seeing as you left without making a complaint then i´d assume your the type that will just write a stupid email.

I mean if the guy annoyed you, then why not report him? you can attempt to get one over him, yet what he said makes me feel he did it knowing he can get away with it, you are too cowardly to seriously follow through with a report to the point of him getting fired.

Either way if you want your revenge whilst hiding away behind your computer,E-mail them several times, make phone calls, and give constant complaints about this guy, your complaint alone will simply get him a "Don´t do that again" He can even straight out deny it to get off scott free.
They will only do something with continued reports.
So make up stories, have fun, they´l get fed up and fire him thinking his losing all these customers due to his stupid comments, or they may realize its the same guy, which will still annoy them that he brought this trouble on for them.
>>
>>18059939
For real, white boy? He's just doing his job. If the tables were turned you'd be wanting to call the police because he was acting "suspicious" about not wanting his receipt checked so you'd want to conclude he's automatically a thief.

Don't you have better things to do with your time than ruin people's lives over petty shit?
>>
>>18059965
Yeah and niggers are part of an inferior race. Its not their fault life isnt fair.
>>
Walmart seems like a battlefield nowadays. I don't go around those parts lol.
>>
Its racist to call black people racist

Shame on you, OP. Check your privilege you fucking white cis male pig
>>
I'm >>18060318 again.

I just think it's hilarious op came here to garner support for himself when in reality everyone keeps shitting on him here.

Shouldn't have provoked the associate in the first place. Not immediately showing your slip is counted as suspicious behavior and you're likely going to be surveilled on camera for a period of time to be sure you aren't shoplifting
>>
>>18059942
>>Said "shut up black boy"
>Have you considered the possibility that you said something that deserved the response "Shut up black boy?"
>If you were being a dick it would be useful information to know.
>And yeah, no one gives a shit about you being offended by a racial comment, black boy. Protecting black people from racism is dead last on our collective agenda.
>He's an old white guy working at Walmart. If I were a man of such sensibilities I might say that that is punishment enough.
>>
>>18060502
I know people that have complained about the same thing and they've never been told to "shut up", let alone have their race brought into it. I've worked in a gas station with 22 year olds pissed off and mouthing off about showing their ID's, so a situation where I would be more in the right than this guy and have never told someone to "shut up"(in a situation like that). You just plainly state the facts to every argument the customer has. In this case "I need to verify your purchase with what's on the receipt. I have to check every customer that goes through self-checkout(if that's their thing). It's store policy to check etc. etc. etc." I imagine OP went to a very ghetto wal-mart to get told that though.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.