[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you meet new friends to hang with as a younger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

How the fuck do you meet new friends to hang with as a younger adult?

Background, I'm a 21M living with my 20F gf. Used to hang out with a few key friends of mine weekly. Around new years I had a falling out with my main friend, and thus I've drifted away from the entire group. I haven't gotten drunk with people or partied at any bars since last fuckin year. It is especially hard to go out and meet people since my gf is about half a year from drinking age (goddam USA, freedom my ass). How do I go out and meet new casual friends to chill with a couple nights a week? All the dudes at my work are all lifters/bros or shady middle easterners. Don't know where else to look
>>
File: 1478763325114.png (202KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1478763325114.png
202KB, 500x497px
>>18059730
Be bros with the shady middle easterners ahki insha Allah PBUH
>>
>>18059752
Fuck it these dudes probably know how to party. How did I not know this. Thank you based ram
>>
Try social clubs/activities in your town.

I play recreational sports and I've met a ton of people.
>>
>>18059779
Tried MeetUp or whatever for local clubs, haven't tried sports yet. All my high school sports were water based so I could maybe find something in that. I've been loving casual board/card games for hanging out and drinking, but all the local people at the shop play hardcore warhammer or dump hundreds into pokemon
>>
>>18059784
Just keep trying. You're not going to connect to every person you meet or social club you try. Sometimes it takes a lot of trial and error before you find people/social clubs you fit in well with.

>All my high school sports were water based so I could maybe find something in that.
Most people in recreational sports leagues don't care if they win or lose, they're just there to have fun and socialize. So even if you're terrible at the sport, as long as you try and are nice to everyone, you should fit in well.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.