[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got IQ tested at 13 and get 120 >get tested again at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_myqq595hFZ1qk0c6do1_500.gif (6KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myqq595hFZ1qk0c6do1_500.gif
6KB, 500x322px
>got IQ tested at 13 and get 120
>get tested again at 19 for reasons and get 112

what happened? did stress, depression and loneliness just kill my intelligence?
>>
>>18058766
also i'd like to clarify

my verbal iq was 88th percentile at 13, and still is 88th percentile, but my perceptual reasoning was 98th percentile at 13, and now it's 63rd percentile. wtf happened
>>
You're not going to answer every question the same. You might be tired one day, or guess an answer and get it right one time and wrong another. If you want a truly accurate measurement of your IQ, take 100 different tests and work out the median result.
>>
>>18058766
IQ tests literally don't matter at all
>>
Exercise your brain more.
>>
>>18058771
>>18058772
I'm never going to take another IQ test because they are boring as shit

i just feel really dumb compared to the average person i meet on the net who has an iq of 130+ all the time, like they have intelligence that I can't comprehend or something
>>
what type of person actually defines their sense of self-worth by their iq
>>
>>18058804
An insecure one.
>>
>>18058821
>>18058804
because my processing speed is 20th percentile and my functioning/attention/focus in daily life is pretty shitty but i always thought that was okay because i was smart right, but it turns out I'm not and Id just be better off if my brain wasn't fucked up
>>
When you measure iq you have a certain confiidence intervall.

It's atleast +-10 for these tests.

If you were actually smart you would understand that there is no such thing as 100% accurate IQ tests. They should be seen more as a measure if you are normal (100), above average, below average or retarded.
>>
It doesn't matter if you have an IQ of 24 or 200 - it's what you do that counts for more. Stop worrying about how dumb you are, because that's the dumbest thing you can do. If you want to prove how smart you are, go make someone's life better, or invent something useful, or make yourself some money. Intelligence is not wisdom, and that is far more valuable in life.
>>
I don't see why people pay so much attention to IQ tests. Anybody who's ever done one knows they are nothing more than a test of some rudimentary logical thinking and some language/math puzzles under time constraint. And that's all they are an indicator of: the capability to do logic puzzles under a time constraint. oh boy, I'm totes gonna define my being around that, that's rational.
Rationality is a good keyword, btw, the highest IQ will not help you a single bit if you're an irrationally acting human being (whatever that might mean for you), which is not a contradictory notion.
>>
>>18058766
IQ tests that early in childhood are meaningless. They have to put you against your peers of the same age to make comparisons, but it doesn't end up showing actual intelligence, it just shows how quickly you are developing relative to your peers. You can score really high as a kid but have an average score as an adult or vice versa.
>>
OP: while I have an okay vocabulary, I, too, am below average IQ compared to your average internet lurker.

Feels terrible having my mind absolutely rekt all the time just by reading something some anon says on 4chan

I very well could have an IQ less than 100 if it makes you feel any better
>>
>>18059047
>everyone on the internet has a 135+ IQ
Didn't you know?
>>
>>18058766
Yes, sleep deprivation, depression, stress, empty stomach, lack of exercise, too much sugar, lack of vitamin D and other nutrients etc. etc. could all do you in
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.