[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need adv on chick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1487099326832.jpg (45KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487099326832.jpg
45KB, 640x640px
So I met with this girl that I used to be really good friends with earlier. She initiated to come to me and spent almost 3 hrs Total in transportation. I'm 22, she's 24. We both just came out of a long term relationship and only just picked up contact again. I'm a solid 7, she's an 8.

Anyways we were at a pub and she was going about how flirtatious she thinks I am around the females we met that day. A bit later I said I didn't get a good sleep and I was acting a bit hazy. Then she asked if I had a bad sleep cause I was nervous about meeting her. I just blatantly told her no (lol). I also told her about some girls I've been having contact with to which she replied 'well I'd Never do that'.

I'm not sure if she's testing me or not. Tbh I just want to get laid, no way I'm getting in a new relationship. I'm hoping she just wants to get laid as Well. What does /adv/ think?
>>
>>18058554
Some sidenotes, she used to have a crush on me like 6 years ago.
She also mostly Starts convo on facebook. And last thing, she's working and I'm not sure she has a really active social life arm so she might just be using me for that.
>>
>>18058554
just ask her. jfc.
>>
if you have so many "females" interested in you, why do you care so much about fucking this one girl?
be flirtatious, lead on and see where it goes.
>>
>>18058590

Wouldn't that take away the tension needed to build up to sex with her?

>>18058595

Good point, maybe I'm into her.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.