[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get laid??? update.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-French_horn_front.png (67KB, 250x178px) Image search: [Google]
250px-French_horn_front.png
67KB, 250x178px
Yesterday I was given the advice to just talk to him. We hit it off really well but he couldn't come over. He didn't know my intentions either. I then asked his best friend to be my wingman and he told me what to say and do to get him in "the mood." It went really well and we were starting to sext and stuff but then I asked him if he wanted to have sex. Now he won't reply and I don't know if I did something wrong. Could it be because he is a virgin? Is there anything I could say or do to make it better?
>>
I am teenage girl. Just so the story gets more context.
>>
>>18058484
>I am teenage girl

Get him into a room alone, put on a condom on his D and start going at it

You're a girl, it's literally that fucking easy

Holy shit
>>
>>18058617
i can't do the first step.
>>
>>18058482
After you asked his wingman, was he still unable to come over at the time? Instead of asking him directly about sex, you should've asked him to come over to do something else. You asking him directly about sex probably made him nervous
>>
>>18058482
Let's see the screen cap and find out where things went wrong. The fact that sexting happened suggests he's sexually attracted to you, so I don't imagine that he just isn't interested in sex. Perhaps he's nervous.
>>
>>18058482
He gay, obviously.
>>
>>18058482

Don't jump to conclusions.

Maybe he had shit to do and didn't get to see that last text.
Or, he might very well be panicking what with it being his first time.

Give it some time, see if he responds, if he doesn't, then the chances are that he panicked because you went too fast and were too forward (generally the assumption with women is that you're not easy. That's the status qou. Fucking with that can mess with our perceptions and send off alarm bells in our heads).

Like my post yesterday, ease him into it.
Sexting is one thing, actually doing something is another.
Ask if he wants to hang out instead of going "wan sum fuk?".

The best option for you is to lure him out without letting him think it's going to lead to sex. "Can you help me with this" etc.

Then start feeling him up a bit.

Don't say it, just do it.

Also, he's a virgin so he'll most likely be all like "a-a-are you sure about this?" because feminism ran sex-ed. Doesn't believe women can really actually just want a fuck and that everything is rape.
When that happens, grab his hands and put them on your ass/tits.

Gotta let him know it's okay and cool.
>>
>>18058637
I asked to play music and help me out with a song the band is working on... I asked after the sexting. he was unable to come at the time.
>>
Would've replied sooner but a friend accidently shut down all tabs.
>>
>>18058482
It's probably because he was your friend and he doesn't find you attractive at all and doesn't want sex. He might have sexted you because he was just horny in his room and after he jacked off he realized what the fuck he just did.

Relax. There are other guys. Shit, you can walk into a bar and scream "WHO WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH ME" and at least half of the guys would raise their hands.

Grow up.
>>
>>18060082
>Making uninformed comments in a thread that has "update" in the title
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.