[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you survive/thrive STEM course

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: st olga.jpg (14KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
st olga.jpg
14KB, 229x220px
I'm an anti-social degenerate, who is in uni and not enjoying it at all.
Thing is I see no alternative other than sticking with it, or end up as a dishwasher till my hair turns grey.
Any of you fucks nailing this college shtick?
>>
hey I was in engineering, and i hated every waking moment
i got through it with substance abuse, cheating, and netflix
>>
>>18058289
Graduating with a BS in chemistry. Hated every second. Sciences require dedication to the material. Read the book, do the homework, go to class and always ask your professir for help.
>>
Currently in engineering. Interning at a brake supplier.

My suggestion is to forget about your GPA and focus on truly learning and understanding the material. Engineering to me is like playing with Legos. I have different sized pieces for different purposes, and it is up to me to arrange/use them in the way that helps me achieve my goal.

For example, brake torque is found by using the basic formula for torque, force times radius. I now can find the brake torque my car puts out depending on the force my calipers apply.

It's not easy, but once it clicks in your mind, the fucking world makes soo much more sense. It also makes you want to improve everything around you because you now have the knowledge to build your world as you see fit.
>>
>>18058289
You gotta work. Homework is your new job. Work on it for hours every day. Understand the concepts. Once you get them, it's not hard.
>>
>>18058610
That sounds miserable. Why would you invest time and money in something you hate?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.