/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the same gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 18

File: life.jpg (118KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
118KB, 600x512px
oh and girls are not allowed

alright go ahead
>>
I traveled across the ocean to spend time with a woman I've known online for years and she left her current relationship she claims was abusive, found a new place and everything is fine except I can tell she hates working ( last guy practically kept her) and she's been paying for everything but get the feeling something of wrong
She left the guy a week before I arrived, which should've set off alarms I clearly willfully ignored, plus the whole abused thing, I've known plenty of women who lie about being abused, easy way to get sympathy
To be fair she knows I have no money so it makes me think maybe her 'love' is genuine
>>
Do you have pubic hair follicles going up to the head on the underside of the shaft? Bothers the fuck out of me, not just by length, but by mere presence.
>>
>>18057864
Definitely.

When I was younger my mom caught me with a pair of tweezers trying to pull them out. It was even more embarrassing when she asked if I needed help with anything after I slammed the door on her.

I didn't mess with them after that ever again.
>>
>>18057850
>love
kek
>>
>>18057840
if a guy invites you to hang out only both of you, is that gay?
I've got this friend that I've known since high school (over 10 years ago) and even though we don't really talk that much we had kept contact from time to time all this time.
Last time we 'hang out' together, we went to the movies, only the two of us, and then I treat him to some food. Super gay I know but i had nothing better to do.
Anyway. Now he is inviting me to this water park located in gods knows where, but I think that crosses the line of gayness and I don't really want to go with him, specially if is only the two of us. Last time we talked (every time we talk really) he boost a lot of his sexual experience with girls and mentioned a girl that he was dating, so I would assume we would prefer doing something like that with such gf instead with another guy.
I don't really have any friends to hang out with, I'm an introvert and I can see why people would think I'm gay or something, I'm straight. The thing is I don't really think hanging out like this is something that two heterosexual male friends would do. am I in the wrong here? also how do I ditch him without seeming too much of an asshole?
>>
>>18057970
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhXWYWGkGyQ
>>
File: tk2.jpg (222KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
tk2.jpg
222KB, 1000x667px
>>18057970
The only gayness here is your reckless faggotry. God, I wish I had a water park greater than pic in a 400 km radius.
>>
>>18057850
i dont get what you are asking actually
>>
What the fuck should I talk about on tindr?
>>
Sausage fest thread? What is this?
>>
So I've been on 4 dates with this girl and had sex with her but I still don't have any real romantic feelings. I can't tell if I'm still hung up on my ex or I just need to give it more time. She's pretty attractive and I do enjoy spending time with her so I don't want to break it off for no reason. We also haven't had the "what are we/what do we want" talk so I don't even know if she's looking for a relationship.

Should I just keep going out with her and see what happens or break it off before someone gets hurt?
>>
File: 1392032421675.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1392032421675.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
Let's say you're a somewhat ugly dude. You're maybe overweight or really skinny. You start an account on OkCupid and you see it all up answer over 700 questions truthfully. How long until literally any girl messages you after liking? I feel like getting messaged and finding genuine interest and compassion is close to impossible. If you somehow managed to find it, did you make the first move? did you have to message her? or has a girl actually ever come to you and told you she likes your profile?

My issue is this. I have a profile I am very comfortable with. But there is this girl I really want to get to know like my fucking life depends on it. I am built like a bear but I am not obese. I have a big upper body and strong legs since I work them out a lot. I am a big guy. She is somewhat small but average looking and her hairstyle has me fucking crazy. I am typically not into hot girls but this one fits unique criteria in my likeness scale and I sent her a message where I told her I really liked her profile and I wanted to get to know her. I told her I liked one of the things she's into and she hasn't logged back on since Tuesday.

Next time she gets on I want to have something to follow up on and I want to avoid awkward stalker-like emotions as much as possible. But my biggest gripe is this; Men are always the ones doing the biting, never the catching. And I noticed this by making a catfish account where I literally put just the simplest most generic shit for a profile ever. I never spoke or chatted with guys regardless of the overflowing messages sent but I feel like because of how hungry some of us are we fuck it up statistically for guys like me who actually found someone interesting and not the same old shit.

Just looking for advice, dog.
>>
>>18058618
Just be yourself. It's meme advice but it works. People, especially women, especially non autistic women, can smell people putting on a show from a mile away. Just tell her you're really interested in her based on profile, and that you'd like to talk with her a little bit, and if you guys click eventually go out.

If you're serious about finding a good fitting relationship read Models by Mark Manson, the pdf is available free online, and it's a super light read. And 100% worth it.
>>
File: burself.png (35KB, 805x556px) Image search: [Google]
burself.png
35KB, 805x556px
>>18058634
>>
My birthday is coming up soon and I don't know what to do. I just feel depressed about it.

I have no friends, I'm not close to my family, and I don't even know if my girlfriend cares about it.

What should I do on my birthday? I feel like I'll just end up alone, crying, and contemplating if life is worth living.
>>
>>18058651
Sounds like my 21st. Same situation, family and gf, zero friends etc. I fucked around on tindr, met people from /soc/, went out to places I wouldn't usually go etc.

Honestly just go nuts and do some wild shit. You'll hate it while you're doing it but you'll reflect on it later and think of it as fun.
>>
>>18058651
>>18058666
If your gf doesn't care about your birthday it's time to get a new gf. Your SO should be the one person who actually cares about this shit
>>
Why would I have a gut feeling that it will work out with a girl, even if all seems to be going against it?
>>
>work with girl since this time last year
>she is extremely introverted
>has an extreme aversion to physical contact
>she finds out I like the same lame hobby as her (Pokemon)
>she wants to come with me a couple times to play Pokemon cards
>we go to the lake to play Pokemon GO
>end up sitting in the same cube at work
>I make her laugh
>when I fuck my teeth up and get a gap she says it makes me look cuter
>offers me her blanket when I say I'm cold
>comes over to my place to play Pokemon
>one day at the lake she tells me she has never dated at 28 and wishes she could meet somebody, despite her introverted appearance

Fuck, I like her so much, but her standoffnish can be so intimidating.
>>
>>18058683
Always trust your gut dude. I've ignored mine before and shit can go bad but if I listen, it all goes good. I consider my gut to be some kind of bizarre sixth sense which sounds retarded but somehow it seems true.
>>
>>18058691
I guess you have a point. But one of the things that really goes against it working out is her reluctance to get together. Either is "busy" and says we should, or just out right doesn't respond....
>>
>>18058666
I'm an introvert, so I don't know if I could just meet strangers like that. And I'm not going to use tinder. I have a girlfriend. I don't really know how to go nuts, where to go, or what to do.

>>18058674
I love her. There's no way I'd leave her. She just doesn't like holidays and birthdays in general since she finds them stressful I guess.
>>
>>18058698
Hard to say. She might just be genuinely busy. One thing I do know is if women don't want to talk to you or see you, they'll just completely stop replying.
>>
>girls are not allowed
OP most definitely is a fag
>>
>>18058703
I guess. She will be willing to carry on a conversation for hours. But the moment I mention anything about us going out, she either says shes busy, or just cuts the conversation with no reply.

But then these instances like these that occur>

>I was walking, and she was sitting on the edge of a tree planter talking to someone on the phone. (Probably her sister, she does that quite a bit) I then sorta scratched my nose, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw her kinda begin to smile. I don't know if it was from the call or if it was because of me

>Another time I sorta turned my head randomly and saw her standing right there waiting for class, and it seemed like our eyes just sorta met and held for a few seconds.

Yea. Its strange. Consciously I think it won't work, but my gut says otherwise
>>
>>18058710
Dude, if you see her IRL, then just ask her to hang out when you're actually out and see her. Even something like just getting coffee while you're both on break at the same time.

Don't throw in the towel just yet.
>>
>>18058727
I''m not throwing in the towel.

But I don't see her IRL much anymore. Haven't seen her since November or December, and haven't seen her long enough to talk since we had class last in like early May
>>
>>18058735
Also, another thing, we did meet up once, when I asked, Also, when I asked for her number, she seemed to give it without any issue. In fact she took my phone and punched it in.

And the texting can last for upto 10hrs. Over the course of a work day, with messages being every hour or so. Then theres the slight teasing
>>
>>18058757
Shit man I don't even text my gf for 10 hours. You've got something with this girl, so I'm going to guess she is just genuinely busy a lot.
>>
>>18057840
Omg! A homosex specific questions thread :D

Being a homosexual I obviously don't care for retarded women especially the ugly ones how do I tell my less zealous boyfriend I want more segregation when we go out for fun? I don't want him to be concerned that I'm a hater.
>>
>>18058764
That she is. (EMT, 1(Possibly 2) Jobs, 5 classes?)

But still, completely not responding when I mention hanging out? That seems a bit odd.
>>
>>18058555
jus b youre self

>>18058575
you said it. want a bite?
>>
>>18058786
A little odd yeah but it's possible she finds it preferable to not reply instead of just always saying the same "sorry I'm busy" every time.
>>
>>18058791
Maybe. But I don't fucking know. And it's not like I see her in person any more, so I can't just ask her in person...

What could I do really?
>>
>>18058795
I don't know man, it's hard to say with all this. I guess just power through and keep conversation going. Maybe just not ask to hang out for a while and let her ask you for a change.
>>
>>18058801
I guess, but we don't speak too regularly. Last time we spoke was probably 4 weeks ago? And it was relatively constant for around 2 hours.

But she never will mention meeting up. Even if I haven't mentioned it in a long time. At most when I try, it would be a "Definitely" or "We can always give it a shot!" But that would be combined with a busy excuse.

She actually almost never initiates contact with me. (She did maybe 3 times?) I always do it instead. But she will still carry on a conversation for 6-10 hrs easily
>>
>>18058618
>liking
>big upper body and strong legs
>biting
>hungry
>dog

wrong site?
>>
How do you just cut off people? Like stop thinking about them and the past?
>>
>>18058826
Delete their phone #, block them on everything, don't respond to their messages. I'm having to do this with an ex gf right now and it's really tough but eventually you get through it
>>
>>18057840
Is it weird to have genuine romantic feelings towards a woman in her early 20s, as a man in his mid 30s? She's very mature and intelligent, etc'.
>>
>>18058924
No.
>>
Ladies

Let's say that sex robots are now highly advanced, have lots of variety, and are dirt cheap all of a sudden.

Would you feel threatened by them?
>>
>>18059089

>>18058716
but to answer your question, no
>>
Guys in relationships,

How did you do it? Were you coworkers? Did you have mutual friends?
>>
>>18059098
I messaged this Japanese girl online and stayed at her apartment while holidaying there
>>
I don't understand why other guys act so differently from girls

I always felt as a guy that girls and guys are basically the same just different bodies - not sure why societal expectations are so different
>>
>>18059098
I'm single now but in the past:

Friends, friends, best friend of previous girl(yeah I know), coworkers

I'm hardly typical, all those girls asked me out, I'm too damn beta otherwise.
>>
>>18059093
gtfout of my thread
>>
>>18057864
Yeah. Are you circumcised? When they cut too much skin off hair-bearing scrotal skin gets pulled up onto the shaft.
>>
>>18059113
Essentially this. I always met them through a mutual friend.
>>
>>18057840
how do you cope with insecurity brought on by an emotionally abusive father?
>>
>>18059601
Date a guy that isn't an exact copy of your father.
Also don't be constantly vying for approval.
>>
>>18058674
I don't even care about my own birthday.
>>
>>18057850
she'll leave you when the next best thing comes along dude, and you'll be stuck in a foreign country penniless, unless you get a fucking job and grow some balls
>>
Have you ever found a dude incredibly attractive and thought that you wouldn't mind if they cuddled with you if they asked? Not fuck or have any exchange of fluids, just cuddle.

I've had this for maybe 5 different men in my life, mostly celebrities. I was repulsed by the idea of fucking them though.

am gay? or just super lonely?
>>
>>18058685
Break down all walls.
Proceed at ramming speed.
Be blunt as fuck.
>>
>>18059623
Lonely
>>
>>18059623
Have you considered bi?
>>
>>18059630
Well it's for very very few men, the ones I thought were incredibly attractive, and it's not sexual.

Also my question is if anyone else has felt this too.
>>
>>18059623
I have this too. You're obviously not gay because you're attracted to women and not men, right? You just want a companion. Nothing gay about that.
>>
>>18058651
Have you talked to your gf about how you feel? Go out and get crunk together and make some new memories and friends
>>
>>18059098
Had a science course together. Just swapped numbers and asked to go hang at the beach with friends. Things worked out
>>
>>18059623
Every dude has a couple guys they think are hot as fuck, it's normal
pic related, straight dudes love leon
>>
File: leonskennedy.jpg (44KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
leonskennedy.jpg
44KB, 1024x768px
>>18059678
holy fuck am i seriously too stupid to upload images
>>
>>18059646
>>18059683
thank you boys
>>
>>18057864
Yeah they're everywhere
>>
>>18059098
>First met her in class, then she disappeared
>She came back, me and my friend saw her regularly to bought her weed
She leaves her bf, got a girlfriend ( she was bi ), we also became good friends
>I took MDMA with her and one of my best friend, best night in my life, we really built a strong connection
>Do it again, we talk together for like 3 hours, never was this high, feel like I'm starting to really like her
>She's going to Colombia, for 6 months, added "RIP" in front of her name in my repertory ( really thought she wasn't coming back ), keep a bit of contact
>She came back, she started to wanting to see me regulary, and I want too, explains me she has borderline personality disorder
>One night we're out I confess to her but she's afraid she's gonna destroy me mentally, I go back home and send her like 100 messages to say I want to try
>She reply that she wants too
>first time I felt this happy in my life, never had a girlfriend before
>now it's been 1.5 years we're together, even if we had some really hard times, we both did progress to preserve our relationship
>we love each other and are happy
>we want to spend our lives with each other

At first dealing with the fact that she was my first girlfriend when she has 3 exes was hard, and then I realised that she genuinely only care about me

Also, the first time we (and I) had sex I made her cum, even thought I had absolutely no idea of what I was doing
>>
>>18059635
Not really. I can see the handsomeness of some men, I can stare and admire them but never felt attraction of any kind for them
>>
Virgin woman here. What does sex feel like? How is it better than a good wank?
>>
File: 1427021559137.jpg (910KB, 2554x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1427021559137.jpg
910KB, 2554x2048px
>tl;dr: What is it like being in a relationship? Do you wish you were single at times instead of being together?

Kissless, hugless, relationshipless, virgin, male.

Never had a GF or any real desire to have one really until as of late. Part of me wants one. Part of me thinks it will be a drag. I mean sure, sex would be nice, but I just envision myself haven't all of my free time taken from me and forced to hang out with some person. I just see myself falling into the same hole that so many other people around me seem to where over time, once the initial honeymoon phase wears off you begin to resent the person you're with and long for being single and alone again.

Considering I've been alone for so long (I'm 24 now), I feel like suddenly being in a relationship will just feel like a complete loss of free time. I'm not sure if I'm making sense here.
>>
>tl;dr: How do I get more comfortable in bed?

I've been going out with this girl for the past few months. She's pretty close, if not complete perfection. We're both 19 now and haven't had any sexual encounters in our lives. In a pretty conservative country, I should add.

So, anyway, we've been fooling around in bed for some time now. Penetration being off limits. We were okay with going down on each other, but when she attempts to do so, and this has happened a few times, I just feel completely uncomfortable and can't go through with it and lose my erection. She understands what's going on, but I know it's bothering her.

>Inb4 ur gae
No.

I'm pretty sure this is happening because of my insecurities and incredibly low self esteem.
I used to get uncomfortable when she touched me there for a long period of time in the past, but as time went by, I could start enjoying it.

So, my question is, how do I get rid of this discomfort as fast as possible?
>>
>>18059952
And also, have any of you ever had to face anything similar?
>>
Okay so junior in college here, I think my lab partner is into me to some degree. Obviously my autism prevents me from making a move since we're technically in a business relationship, however friends noticing us in the lab make comments to me afterword about how they think we have chemistry, etc. How do I proceed?
>>
File: 482f00009df27fe66e1cca6b955698b.jpg (19KB, 332x353px) Image search: [Google]
482f00009df27fe66e1cca6b955698b.jpg
19KB, 332x353px
>>18059623
>>18059646
>>18059678
>>
>always been afraid that if I ever got a girlfriend that she'd cheat on me
>current girlfriend is really close to a number of guys, a number of which I'm former friends and have terrible history with
>those guys are incredibly antagonistic when they want to be and love to pull shit at the expense of others
>been told so many "jokes" about her cheating on me that I'm slowly starting to believe that it's possible
She says that she really loves me, but I can't help but entertain my cynicism. Am I just being paranoid? I feel like such a candyass.
>>
I only find innocent looking modest girls incredibly attractive. No makeup, plain t-shirt and pants, whatever hair. Something about hiding everything and trying not to bring attention to their looks just makes them more enticing and different. But I'm guessing these girls seem to dress this way because they're not looking for men or whatever.

Am I shooting myself in the foot if I want sex ever?
>>
>>18059988
>Am I just being paranoid?
nope. break up. not worth the stress
>>
>>18059988
Just fucking speak up. Tell her what's bothering you. I was in a similar situation, but thankfully my girlfriend realized her mistakes and came around. Now I wish that I'd spoken out sooner so I didn't have to go through that traumatizing period. And if speaking out leads to breaking up then that's for the best.
>>
For guys that have this kind of girlfriend, where is the best place/what is he best way to meet optimistic girls? I'm probably just looking in the wrong places, but I just feel like almost every girl nowadays is a cynical bitch, and all the good ones are already taken.
>>
>>18060018
highschools
>>
Should I text her?
For some reason I have a sudden urge to do so but I don't know why or if I should do so. I don't even know what I'll talk about
>>
>>18059988
>current girlfriend is really close to a number of guys

Fucking abort.
>>
Does anyone else have a smelly groin? I don't know why but no matter what I do (wash then dry hard with a towel then blowdry, trimming, even tried alcohol and baby powder) it always gets a very musky smell within a couple hours of washing. It's not so much the genetalia as much as crease where the groin meets the leg. It's a very strong smell
>>
>>18057850

Only on these boards can you meet people so desperate they are willing to travel across an ocean for some pussy.
>>
The head of my penis, when the foreskin is retracted, hurts if I rub it slightly. It's extremely sensitive, and throughout all my life, I masturbated with the foreskin on so that it doesn't hurt.

I've already seen a specialist, and he didn't find anything.

So the question is simple. Is everyone extremely sensitive here and I just should use lube to feel something besides that mixed feeling of pain and pleasure, or am I fucked up somewhere?
>>
>>18057840
bump
>>
>>18061692

try deodorant spray. what makes armpit smell is the same for groin: sweat+skinbacteria.

rexona has this new activate-something deodorant that's supposed to activate when you sweat or maybe it's the body heat. i've used it and i did notice a burst of the fragrance a few hours later.

>>18057970

hanging out at water park is not gay. just go out. if he tries to kiss you and you're not into that then gently say sorry, dude, not into guys but would still like to hang out with you. if you're gay, then kiss back.
>>
What's the correct order?
>Hoes>bros
>Bros>hoes
>>
>>18059623

just curious: who are the celebrities?
>>
File: sack.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
sack.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
I just need to vent this out, don't know where else to go with it

my girlfriend broke up with me last month, just found out she got engaged to someone
I know it's over with, I'm just having anxiety now

help reel me back in, because I'm spinning out into the void over here!
>>
>>18062585

it's bros before hoes. but it's not a choosing guys over girls thing. it's choosing friends over sex.
>>
>>18062585
depends on which u can get away with
>>
>>18062593
enjoy with the fact that she will have a shitty marriage if not break up with a one month flirting pre engage
>>
>>18062599
>2443-426
>choosing friends over sex
>>
Is it possible to stop being a manchild loser at 25? Or is it too late and the damage is irreparable?

Keep in mind I'm the whole package, friendless, uneducated, virgin, etc etc.
>>
>>18062615
tell me if you figure it out
>>
>>18062612

what do those numbers mean?

>>18062615

no, it's not too late.
>>
I bought way too hard into my Conservative Christianity growing up and in college found myself suddenly rejecting it.

Now the issue is, I was REALLY GOOD at it. Like, I repressed the fuck out of myself, to the point that sexual thoughts of any sort kind of put me into a panic state, and my naivety about basically anything is really embarrassing.

So basically, my subconscious and conscious are at odds, and I can't get past my mental embargo on sex. It'd be REAL nice to feel some relief on that front.

It's all quite embarrassing and I'd like to just leave it behind. Anybody been in a similar boat?
>>
>>18062649
Can you elaborate?

How is it not?
I'm pretty convinced that someone lacking all the basic social and romantic experiences at such an age is completely hopeless, never mind the matters of education and employment.
>>
File: 1464216258393.jpg (132KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1464216258393.jpg
132KB, 700x700px
Girls, would you date someone who in the gutter atm (no job,no car, no money), but is in college trying to finish school?
>>
Men

How do you learn to confront others without having to yell? How do you manage to tell everyone to back the fuck off without exactly doing so? Like, for every situation, say a shitty landlord, or one of your coworkers act awful towards you, or someone just brings up your family to trash their name.

There's more, but I just want to know how a veteran of arguments would deal with these kinds of things. I assume at least half of you actually argued and won.
>>
>>18062660
>Girls
out
>>
>>18062658

you can still change aspects of you or your life that you do not like.

friendless: maybe you're trying to be friends with people who shouldn't be your friends

uneducated: saw news reports of 75 year old people graduating from high school. inb4 jokes insults etc point is they stopped school worked then later decided wanted to finish high school for personal reasons and they were able to
>>
>>18062747
Here's the thing, I don't meet people.
A shut-in in his mid-20s can't meet people, because he has no social enviroment to do so.

I finished school but never went into my country's equivalent of college.
It might not be too late for that actually, if I can gett over social anxiety and lack of motivation.
>>
>>18062590
Xavier Dolan
Guy Pierce
Ninomiya Kazunari
>>
>>18062674
Instead of coming out the gate with the anger of your bias, try to focus on the logic of their arguments. Oftentimes I've found that simply saying the same thing I would be yelling, but calmly works out.

Even sometimes when it's "fuck off."
>>
bros,

have you ever fought a nigga?
>>
>>18062754

you can meet people online (being careful who you invite, of course) and invite them as a group not individually like join a forum make friends then invite group to house.

or you can ask family or relatives to help find friends.

or you can get one of those life coaches if you can afford one. or you can ask a friend or relative to be one for you.

you can also get college degree online. just choose carefully preferably an online degree offered by a reputable university. several old/established universities are now offering online degrees.
>>
>>18062780
ninjas a literally gay

pirates rock. or samurais
>>
>>18062781
>you can meet people online (being careful who you invite, of course) and invite them as a group not individually like join a forum make friends then invite group to house.
this. like BDSM forum group meet. fun times
>>
>>18062781
I tried looking up if there's any videogame/anime meetups in my city.

Nevermind my city, they're actually pretty rare in my country as a whole.

Can't think of any other thing where I can go meet strangers.
I don't visit any forums besides 4chan anyway.
>>
>>18062674
When I've raised my voice and started yelling I feel like I've lost. Staying calm seems much more brutal and sinister, and fucks with the opposition more. Like you have everything under control. If someone is screaming in your face, sometimes just sitting there with a stern look makes you look incredibly tough and intelligent. Calm and assertive is the way to go. That's what I feel anyway.
>>
>>18062793
yea thats passive aggressive. it builds up inside you
>>
>>18061747
Same here. I think that's normal. The part of the penis that's under the foreskin is not desensitized.
>>
>>18062800
Passive aggressive is different from assertive. Although I probably do switch to passive aggressive before aggressive.

At worst I hold it in then hit my desk/char/bed at home.
>>
>>18062815
thats not what i said. when you feel anger but act cool, it builds up inside you. so, you are choosing to be passive, but actually you are aggressive inside. and that aggression have to come out somehow. you can observe it when girls get butthurt and act all bitchy for example
>>
>>18062824
Right, I don't let it out until I'm away from the argument.
>>
>>18062830
i see. well thats nice if you recharge it in a way that is not damaging neither to the situation or yourself. great
>>
Posting here since i cant make my own thread (mobile connection)

I'm pretty sure the land lord has been entering my room while I've been out and damaging things (that he owns, but their fairly old and dilapidated anyway) in an effort to claim the bond for new stuff.
Is there a way I can set up my laptop as a long term camera? I can't exactly buy something expensive since im a student and money is an issue.
>>
>>18062889
You can do that with your phone pretty easily.
Google it.
>>
>>18062889
>that he owns, but their fairly old
>their

>im a student
>>
>>18062930
>implying i care for language
arts fags should be gassed
>Implying i care for language on an anonymous mongolian yak stewing image board
>>
>>18062938

I would rather help your landlord than an illiterate yak like you.
>>
>>18062944
being literate wont get you a job suzy
>>
>>18062949
>implying being illiterate will

hyak hyak hyak hyak hyak
>>
File: Kamen.Rider.full.1161518.jpg (3MB, 2411x1144px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen.Rider.full.1161518.jpg
3MB, 2411x1144px
tl;dr I just want to know if I'm shooting myself in the foot by not directly accepting being single.

I have a fetish for Asian girls, and I've been teaching myself Japanese for a couple years (I really do enjoy it, and I really am interested in their culture). Instead of obsessing over not having a girlfriend now, I found it easier to accept being alone by fantasizing about going to Japan and finding a cute Japanese girlfriend, even though I know it's a terrible goal to have. It just feels wrong to manipulate myself like that instead of forcing myself to accept the fact that I don't need a girlfriend right now upfront. It makes it easier to focus on other short-term goals like making more friends or focusing more on my Uni studies.

I used to be extremely avoidant due to social anxiety so I'm very well aware how dangerous bandaid fixes can be.
>>
>>18063523
nice pic
>>
Girls specifically but anyone can answer.

My girlfriend is bi. A few nights ago she commented on how nice a girls ass was at a public place we went to.

I got quiet and it made me really uncomfortable. We've been together 8 months. It's the first time she said something like that.

I told her how it made me feel disreapected and she is now upset that im trying to sensor how she feels. Am i being unreasonable? I dont care if shes bi.

Is this normal in relationships for a girlfriend to say other guys in public (or girls) have a nice ass, face etc?
>>
File: 3775.png (214KB, 292x313px) Image search: [Google]
3775.png
214KB, 292x313px
>ITT: Ask the same gender anything
>girls are not allowed

>>18063769
>Girls specifically but anyone can answer
>Girls specifically
>>
>>18063769
You are maximum-level insecure. But hey, almost everyone on this shitty board is.
>>
>>18063830
Oh fuck just half assed looked at the thumbnail

>>18063852
So it is acceptable practice in a relationship? This is my first relationship so what the fuck do I know
>>
File: image_1.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>18057970
Dude, he just wants to chill.
>>
>>18059870
Quickest way to describe it is a super friendship that comes with bills. It's nice but can get exhausting.
>>
>>18063862
thumbs up for humble answer
>>
File: images (5).jpg (9KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
9KB, 262x193px
>>18063899
>super friendship
>>
>>18063862
It's not acceptable to me if you tell her that it makes you feel like shit and she doesn't care and keeps doing it.

But it depends on how you presented it too. Were like "When you do that it makes me jealous and it sucks" or were you like "What the fuck bitch how dare you say that to me?"

Depending on how you say it you could get a sympathetic or a defensive reaction from her.

My boyfriend is bi and we talk about celebrities (male and female) we think are hot but he gets jealous as fuck when it comes to real-life people.
>>
>>18063907
Also sorry for responding as a girl I was trying to respect the thread but I just saw this on the front page, so
>>
>>18057840
Good idea or bad idea to date a stripper?
>>
>>18063916
I think you already know anon
>>
>>18063916
Steer clear.
>>
How to tell if a woman is family material, without having a deep conversation on topics which are usually forbidden to talk about?
>>
>>18063909
curiosity killed the cat. now you gotta be our bitch

>>18063916
fuck date right? its ok as long as you dont get stds
>>
>>18063926
pull her hair

if it comes out shes yours. if not she were never meant to be
>>
>>18057840
alright guys i want to ask out a girl who works at maccas is thta cool?
>>
>>18063962
only not cool thing is your country
>>
>>18063970
fightmme cunt ill fkn smash you with my roo cock
>>
>>18063976
go fuck kangroos u bungalow head
>>
Is there a way to prevent that yellow dirt that forms under your foreskin? I clean my penis a lot but I'd rather that shit would simply stop forming there.
I only have this problem since last year I think. I'm 25.
>>
>>18063769
Don't be a bitch. My gf is bi too and it's top fun to check girls on the street with her

Get a threesome with her, bi girls that aren't crazy are like jackpot, and if she's nuts, well at least you got a menage rite?
>>
https://appear.in/jerkit
>>
>>18057840
how can i go about fucking my mother?
>>
>>18063986
Thought it through and told her it really doesnt matter to me anymore and now shes saying she just wont ever do it again.

Fucking women
>>
>>18057970
So you can only hang out one one with somebody else sexually? Dont think its gay unless he literally makes it so, otherwise youre just hanging out.
>>
>>18064123
>Fucking women
thats the spirit
>>
Fellow guys, do you do anything to your eyebrows? I think I have ugly brows and I'm looking up ways to improve it.
>>
Alright guys

This one random girl knows I think she's cute I don't even know her name I just see her around a lot. Well I was at a sub shop and she ends up ordering right after me and talking to her friend that works there. She starts telling him about her work schedule a litterly right over my shoulder and what days she's free and when I left she smiled at me

Was she trying to get me to ask her out?
>>
>>18064144
People can talk about things without wanting to date you, plus she was probably just being nice by smiling at you since you seem to semi know eachother.
>>
>>18064138
have whoever cuts your hair take care of them
thats what i do
>>
I have a female friend who shuts down on me whenever I start talking about dates/potential romantic interests and I dont get why?

We're pretty open with each other, I talk to her about my issues, she tells me about hers. The thing is when we talk hookups/dates she'll bring up how she had sex with this dude from the bar, or about some guy shes talking to and we'll talk about it. Yesterday I texted her I had a date and her response wasn't what I expected. She was exasperated about how everyone gets dates except for her. "Good for you tho" was her followup. I expected her to want to know about her or how i met her or something. Later I texted her a bit asking her some advice and she didnt text me back. She texted me later but it was just idle chit chat, didnt ask about my date at all.

I found it strange, and offputting to be honest. This was just one instance, but theres been other times where she's done the same. She always goes a bit cold when something like this gets brought up. I feel as a friend she should be able to talk about this stuff with me, and if she doesnt, why bring up her own stuff but ignore mine? I get feeling uncomfortable about the subject matter itself, but why only get like that when its about me and not her?
>>
>>18064123
You probably were a jerk when you talked to her

Talk this through with her. I don't see a reason to feel jealous if my gf says something about a girl because first, I don't feel threatned by other women, and second, because I find it hot that we share that in common. However, I wouldn't like if she made the same complements for another guy.

Her liking both are two different fields to me, and I'm already occupying one, and can't occupy the other. As long as she's honest and let me have some action too (which we already did), I'm not only fine, I endorse it lol
>>
>>18064169
>she was probably just being nice
This, if a woman is into you, you'll know.
>>
>>18064294
I wasn't a dick about it though and i doubt I came off as one.

I said that it makes me feel uncomfortable and I need some time to think about it before I get comfortable.
>>
>only 1 reply ;_;
>>18064138

>>18064192
Thanks.
>>
>>18064364
oh dont b sad man. i pick the hair in between. here my cents. happy?
>>
It's normal to be slightly drunk but still feels the pain of talking 'cause of a social anxiety? I'm 20 and have my first college party-ever, i know that would have beers on there and i was expecting to be happier after a few drinks. I've ended up being as shy as always and feeling dumb to believe that alcohol would some way improve my social abilities. I should be far more drunk than i actually was with around 3 beer cans or my anxiety is at a clinical state?
>>
I have a marked preference for tall girls; where can I track them down?

How do I put my handsome face towards attracting women interested in more than sex?
>>
started to feel something to my female friend, which Im hanging with every few days for like few months. how to deal with it or how to make an advance? Is it okay to wait until she wants to hang with me again, and ask her "is it date?" or too much cringe?
>>
>>18064925
>I have a marked preference for tall girls; where can I track them down?
go to their natural habitats. like basketball courts, modelling agencies or higher latitudes of europe. observe them without interacting before making a move, draw their pattern of movements in your mind, take notes. and when the right time comes

bam!

ask em out
>>
>>18065127
i know a woman wrote this post because women believe in fairy tale bullshit, like a man sitting outside a fucking modeling agency waiting to date them

OP just join dating sites, and go after the tall women there, like a normal person
>>
How do I fucking get over her

Reading her messages about how her current boyfriend came in her for 3 days in a row has made me

Want

To

Kill

Myself
>>
>>18064724
yeah you're still thinking even when you're drunk. 3 beers is also not that much. i don't start getting fun until like drink 6.
just remember that the people there don't have any real expectations of you, especially if you've been drinking. start up a conversation or do something with them. take selfies, play beer pong, go dance
>>
Repost from another thread. Sorry for spam.

22 year old virgin here. The virgin part doesn't particularly bother me, but the lack of a romantic relationship does; most of the friendships I have also feel pretty vapid. I don't believe in determinism or that my circumstances dictate everything about me, but I do feel that my stiuation is attributable to a large degree to my background.

>only child
>poor household
>raised only by my mother
>mother was mentally ill
>was beaten and emotionally maltreat frequently as a child
>was kept often from going out to see other children as my mother was overprotective
>only things I had were mostly video games and books
>worked hard to get to top uni in hope of becoming happy
>now here, but suffer frequent depressive episodes and feelings of loneliness
>tfw no gf, etc

I've tried expanding out and meeting people in a fuckload of societies and mingling. But still no relationship. It's probably due to me lacking the knowledge of how to flirt, how to talk 'normally' to girls, and having these memories and the emotional pain that keeps flaring up (although I cover my probable plethora of complexes up with a cheery, bombastic, and clownish persona).

It's probably because the only close relationship (with my mother) that I have had in my life was pretty fucked up that a lack of girl in a loving relationship hurts so much. Virginity itself I couldn't give a fuck over, but for me it closely corresponds with the fact that I've got nobody who I can love and who loves me. And seeing others around me being happy and comfortable with other people in such relationships but being completely lost and alone in that regard hurts a fucking lot.

If any anon has any tips for making up for a lost childhood and adolescence (socially and emotionally, that is) and learning to integrate properly, I'd appreciate it a lot.
>>
backstory? who is she
>>
>>18058685
know that i envy you for she will only grow closer to you
>she will only have known love from you
>she will only bond to you
>she will only build a memory with you
>>
>>18059101
through what face book? pen pals?
>>
>>18059989
depends on the girl rlly most of the girls in my circle of friends are unremarkable but vary
>>
I feel like I'm starting to hate women- I had a great girlfriend for 3 years, when we were in highschool. Lost my virginity to her (and she to me) etc. etc. But we broke up afterwards because we went to different universities and the distance didn't work.

Every girl I've tried to go out with since going to uni has been either a) not interested or b) a slut or c) both.

It's destroying my concept of the whole gender. How do I stop?
>>
File: 1415310241756.gif (2MB, 307x200px) Image search: [Google]
1415310241756.gif
2MB, 307x200px
5'3
6x5.3 peepee

Literally ALL of my friends male and female are taller than me, which I don't mind much since I'm short as fuck myself. But also just about all my guy friends have big dicks, are dating beautiful and smart women, and seem to have no confidence issues

My anxiety about my penis being small is killing me, and how the fuck do I get over it? Do any of the magical jelqing or extenders work? I hate to sound so pathetic but holy shit its consuming me and its been this way since just about forever... I've literally been laughed at for it - it totally crushes me

Tl;Dr wtf small penis anxiety
>>
I'm broke and almost 30. Currently I'm talking to a woman my age who is ready to settle down. Would it be irresponsible of me to go ahead and pump her full of babies despite by economic problems? Or should I just have kids while I still can and while opportunity is knocking?
>>
>>18065152
Cut all contact from her, jesus. You're only torturing yourself. Remove her from everything. She doesn't give a fuck about you, stop giving a fuck about her. Stay ignorant of what she's doing. Don't think about what she's thinking, you can't read her mind. Nothing she does matters anymore to you. She's in the past. The quicker you do this the quicker you'll forget about her.
>>
>>18066034
Not small, that's average -> slightly larger than average. Are you fat? The pouch of fat can make your dick appear much smaller.

>>18065873
You found a good woman. Therefore, it makes no sense to declare all women terrible. You know they exist, no matter how rare. Stop using tinder aka slut central and start approaching girls through your friend circles.
>>
>>18066051
I would consider myself lean, at about 10%body fat I don't think that's too much. I am mega scared that women think I'm small - I am beginning to think that most women think the statistical average is small.

I mean I guess its proportional - but are there any steps (that work) toward loving and accepting my body? From anyone's personal experience?
>>
File: 1487400234002.jpg (141KB, 633x950px) Image search: [Google]
1487400234002.jpg
141KB, 633x950px
Asking beautiful guys who have no problems with girls:

Do you easily approach sex-topics with the girl, like, even if you've just met? Not going it straight "benis in bagina", but starting off from some distance, then going it smoothly into getting laid on the first date?

As an average looking, I find it rather hard, and even though I make great conversations and have no anxiety, I can discuss sex only with closest girls (which are not those I'd like to fuck). If I am slowly trying to provoke sex-topic on a girl I've just, she usually freezes out.
>>
>>18066049
>marrying
>ever
>having kids
>having even considering having kids
>actually considering cutting your arm with a chain saw on live stream
hmmmm
>>
>>18066066
>accepting my body
no need. my dick is smaller and never had a problem. stop bein a bitch
>>
>>18066050
>Cut all contact from her, jesus
this. get your own
>>
File: 1485831145938.jpg (46KB, 375x592px) Image search: [Google]
1485831145938.jpg
46KB, 375x592px
Why cant i stop myself from feeling insecure about my physical appearence when i work out and eat healthy? it makes me so fucking sad and angry at the same time because all i want to do is snuff the feelings out with my fists but i cant punch them away. i cant think them away and i want them to go the fuck away and not exist.
>>
I was seeing a girl at the end of last year, things where going amazingly well and we where getting pretty serious, but she started going through some family troubles and wanted to be alone for a while (confirmed with people that the "family troubles" isnt bs) i gave her space she wanted and messeged her about a month after, briefly talked but she still was going through some rough shit, its almost been 2 months and have noticed she is a lot better than what she was and possibly gotten through the family shit, i want to message her and hopefully start things up again but am worried she's lost all feelings for me. If i do message her i have no idea what to say how or how to bring things up about us without it being awkward, or too forward. what do :|
>>
File: 1486747263578.png (1MB, 1025x996px) Image search: [Google]
1486747263578.png
1MB, 1025x996px
>>18066489
focus on your personality
>>
>>18066534
dont message her, ever. its her turn. this doesnt need more explanation. done
>>
Are you guys able to finish by oral? I can never cum from being sucked because it's never fast enough. I think it stems from my masturbating habits. I don't want to change it either but my gf often gets tired jacking me off at an unnaturally fast pace.
>>
>>18066645
So you're gay if you have a personality, and smart if you're an ass man?

Sweet!
>>
>>18066781
I don't think you're supposed to. Head feels good, but that's all it's supposed to do. The only time you finish with head is if you're about to bust from sex.

A lot of things have been memes before we even know what memes were, like "mountain dew kills your sperm count" and such.
>>
>>18066400
I want answers from an adult, not a manchild.
>>
i get penis scabs for no reason
this normal?
>>
>>18058780
its not a gay thread, and you're the one with the problem, not your boyfriend
>>
How do I stop my nuts from getting dry? I sweat a lot, but I also shower every day and I wash myself thoroughly. I don't even have to be doing anything strenuous and my balls still get really dry. Could it be the soap I use?
>>
File: 1481572472377.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1481572472377.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>18066645
>ass above tits
>>
>>18066786
congratulations. this much misunderstanding needs talent
>>
>>18066820
are u calling my 28 years of NEET experience useless?

bollox
>>
>>18066362
Do not bring up sex unless you know her pretty well or she'll think you're just trying to get into her pants. Girls have this mistrust programmed into them.

Also, most girls don't want sex on the first date, unless you're going specifically to a place where hookups happen like a bar or club.
>>
Why doe some guys look down on the virgin status of other men?

Does this not put the pussy on a pedestal and contradict the idea of being an alpha male? Letting women determine my self-worth does not seem rational at all.
>>
>>18067964
no. you should get lots of woman and also not care about it. thats how it works
>>
>>18058685
she's giving you all the signals you bitch boi. GO get some sweet introverted ass. teach her how to be with a dude. go balls deep. its easy
>>
>>18058814
women are supposed to be pursued. as the man you have to set shit up. make a date and tell her about it. "Hey i'm free friday at x o clock and this new coffee sop opened near here, ill pick you up at x o clock!"

and if she says no, she should suggest another time sets free.

and if she can't at all, she's not into you and you can cut her off.
>>
or you could just post on /r9k/ and boom no need for this thread
>>
>>18059870
its really exciting at first. intoxicating. turns into a drag almost always unless you both subconsciously say you're gonna be roomie/best friend mode and lovers last. thats how good marriages work

>No passion
>Both want kids
>good team mates
>still find each other attractive enough to fuck every once and awhile
>Stability

no married couple still has passion and excitement. it's a new love thing only.
>>
>>18068028
sounds exhausting
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.