[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men do this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 41654.jpg (18KB, 420x460px) Image search: [Google]
41654.jpg
18KB, 420x460px
Why do men constantly touch their penis?

My boyfriend will sit on the couch and his left his will constantly be either holding his penis from outside his pants (like cupping it), or inside his pants cupping it. He's not masturbating and not aroused. But I'll tell him to stop and 5 minutes later his hand is right back there. I think he does it subconsciously because he will do it while there is company over and not realize it until I move his hand or I tell him to put his hands in his pockets over and over again.

My brother does it as well, But his wife never tells him It's not appropriate

Why do men do this?
>>
>>18057706
Sorry typo. I meant his left hand will constantly be on his penis

I'm exhausted
>>
>>18057706
It is awfully nice to have a pennis, I touch it all the time but only in private, it's just nice.
>>
>>18057706
Often do it in winter to warm my hands. During rugby season a lot of us would cup our balls during training.
>>
>>18057706
subconscious reaction to defend the balls from unexpected attacks

what's the problem though? why are you embarrassed of your boyfriend holding his cock?
>>
penises are warm
penises need constant readjustment
balls get itchy
>>
>>18057722
Not op but come on that's just bad manners
>>
File: IMG_1809.jpg (35KB, 533x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1809.jpg
35KB, 533x399px
>>18057722
>>18057740
Both of these.

I've woken up with my hand on my dick pretty much everyday since puberty. It's just a natural, comfortable position.
>>
>>18057722
Because I think It's rude when we have company over
>>
'cause we grew up with asshole closet homo friends that would always yell "PROTECT THE MCNUGGETS" and then backhand your sack.
>>
>>18057706
i used to do it when i was younger. then got over it. it happens when that is all you think mostly

one thing tho, it sometimes gets stuck and needs adjustment. it shud be socially acceptable to adjust it. otherwise its painful
>>
File: IMG_1810.jpg (21KB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1810.jpg
21KB, 420x300px
>>18057762
It's a subconscious thing. We don't even realize we're doing it most of the time.

Fun fact, every guy who clicked this thread just adjusted their junk.
>>
>>18057762
Oh I thought it was when you and him are alone. Then I understand.
>>
>>18057780
That's what I kinda figured, Because he knows it makes me mad when we have company and I don't think he was intentionally trying to make me mad.
>>
>>18057706
Although I cannot explain why we do this, my advice to you is very simple:

Wear skirts without panties. Absent-mindedly sit around with a couple fingers inserted.
>>
I used to always sit really awkward when I was young, I'd always have a hand between my pants holding my dick.

My grandma who would babysit me, broke me of the habit by yelling at me each time I'd do it.

I still find myself in the morning holding my dick, but that's about it.

If it gets a semi during the day, sometimes I'll adjust it, or try and make sure it's accented in my pants,, 'cause I don't mind showing off a little.
>>
I've never done this, I had friends who would put their hands down their pants when they're watching tv. I don't understand what the fuck they're thinking.
>>
>>18057794
I actually do this and get pissed because I feel like I have to wash my hands. When I'm at home I'm normally in underwear with a hand down them and a few fingers resting on my clit.
It's just nice.
>>
>>18057807
You don't have to wash your hands. If your fingers get wet, just rub it in, like hand lotion.

Trust me...These guys are not washing their hands after holding their junk for 30 mins.
>>
>>18057807
>a few fingers resting on my clit.
I would never be able to do this without rubbing one out.
>>
File: IMG_1811.jpg (55KB, 877x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1811.jpg
55KB, 877x399px
>>18057814
I think it be more of a health issue for females. Vagina juices are a bit worse than sweat.
>>
>>18057830
>Vagina juices are a bit worse than sweat.

No, they aren't. Given the choice between licking one and the other, almost anyone would take the first.
>>
>>18057827
Keep rubbing them out until you can do it, then. It's worth it to be on a sometimes-casual basis with your own clit.
>>
>>18057837
The day my dickhole starts bleeding and getting yeast infections on a regular basis is the day I stop holding my dick.
>>
>>18057842
If it hasn't already started that, you just aren't adventurous enough.
>>
>>18057706

its natural for men. its comforting and it keeps both the penis and their hand warm. im touching my penis all the time, even at work if no ones around.

there's a show called 'entourage' that wanted to be known as a guys show by guys for guys, and to emphasize that in the first episode it opened with one of the main characters sleeping on the couch with his hand in his pants.

its just the way guys are wired.
>>
>>18057762

yeah, thats not so bueno, i can see why itd be uncomfortable.

one time when i was in a car with a girl and her sisteri just instinctively grabbed at my balls. i freaked out when i realized what i was doing but my friend kept insisting its okay and said i dont need to stop

SUPER WEIRD.
>>
>>18057706
For the same reason you adjust your bras and underwear and tight pants constantly.

Clothes are uncomfortable.
>>
I've done this for as long as I can remember.
>>
Tie one of your arms to your body for the better part of a day and see how much you feel the need to adjust it.
>>
>>18057706
Its a thoughtless action.
Sometimes people just do things.

Could even be a protection or warming instinct.

Who knows.

Tl;dr its a silly question with no answer. Just deal with it.
>>
>>18058039
Also i was totally touching my dick when i saw this thread. Full circle.
>>
I do this only when I'm alone, not masturbating but it just feels relaxing and warm.
>>
>>18057706
Not all men do this, you fucking sexist cunt.
>>
File: 1428341695644.jpg (51KB, 470x466px) Image search: [Google]
1428341695644.jpg
51KB, 470x466px
>>18057845
>>
>>18057929

im a nudist and i still cup my dick even when nude
>>
>>18057814
Well I do, why wouldn't I?
>>
>>18058064
This.

But when we do, it is often because it gets smushed uncomfortably against the boxers/trousers and sometimes needs to be adjusted.

It's also usually a nice source of warmth for cold hands.
>>
if they aren't doing it for warmth or readjusting themselves,

sounds like a homosexual tendency to me.
>>
>>18058251
its literally not. whaty does touching your own dick have to do with being gay?

some people jesus.
>>
>>18057706
You wouldn`t understand, something nice about it, warm, idk. lol. Its just something we do.
>>
>>18057763
This tbqf
>>
>>18057706
I met a guy who did that once and he said he was hit on the balls one time when he was asleep so now he does that all the time whether he is going to take a nap in public or at home.
>>
>>18057706
I don't. Fucking degenerate hoodrat behavior.
>>
>>18057706
I like swiping my stick ball sweat and smellling it

I dont indulge in many things
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.