[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ There's this guy that lives on the same floor.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Hey /adv/
There's this guy that lives on the same floor. He's single, we have mutual friends an interests and when I see him from time to time in an elevator he always initiates the small talk.
I know his name beacuse my mom and his sister are on quite friendly terms.
Should I write him a friendly (no flirt (yet)) message (I'm quite hard to find on fb so it couldn't go the other way)?
I really want to meet him.
>>
>>18057335
why, sure
On a side note, why are people here so afraid of deciding for themselves? I mean, that's your life and even if there are more intelligent/observant people on the internet, you are not giving them enough context to work with
>>
How do you act around him? I am curious!
>>
JUST FUCKING ASK IF HE WOULD WANT TO HAVE A CUP OF COFFEE WITH YOU SOME TIME GODDAMN SHIT
>>
Why are you writing him a message if he lives in the same building as you?

If you want to meet him then just go talk to him.
>>
>>18057339
thanks, i'm gonna talk to him
well i have anxiety, sometimes i'm fine, sometimes (often) i'm scared, moreso when it means making dessicions that might embarrass myslef

>>18057341
pretty chill, small talk, making jokes, he always initiates it

>>18057347
yup because that's so easy, if i didn't need any support i wouldn't post here
thanks anyway

>>18057349
we live on the same floor but i don't know which flat is his
>>
>>18057335
he you guys talk on the elevator sometime, just ask him out for a drink or something.
>>
>>18057540
that would be the best option
but i might wait and wait and wait for it to happen, too much randomness
that's why i want to talk to him but i'm also so fucking scared
it's getting better though
thanks
>>
>>18057534
>yup because that's so easy, if i didn't need any support i wouldn't post here
Well now you know how it feels for guys throughout their entire life. For all you know he might be thinking the same thing as in:
>but i might wait and wait and wait for it to happen, too much randomness, that's why i want to talk to her but i'm also so fucking scared
>>
File: never.gif (2MB, 245x140px) Image search: [Google]
never.gif
2MB, 245x140px
>>18057577
i got to know how it feels many times before, it goes both ways
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.