[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl I met online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
Long story short I met a girl online on omegle 2 months ago who has the exact same interests/experiences as me and is applying to the same university too. We are both 18 btw.

It got so bad that we talking daily and often on school nights before exams. Last night I decided to be brunt and cut it off, she responded saying 'don't ever talk to me again. Now I wake up today seeing an apology message from her on gmail, how she's crying, etc. etc.

This is literally my first time in this type of situation... I really need to focus on my exams and I find that I am far too compelled to talk to her in times when I need to study.
>>
What do I do. How do I handle this ?? Usually I guess I am alpha with most things but I feel too attached to her to ignore her or be up front
>>
You know you're being catfished, right?
>>
>>18057223
I have voicechatted and videochatted her.
>>
Are you cutting her off because you don't want to lead her into a relationship or because you need more time to study? If it's the latter, just tell the poor girl and she should understand
>>
>>18057250
The latter and a mix of the former. I didn't expect her to react with such emotion... I don't see how an online relationship can work... I honestly hate myself. What do I do now that she has cried and even told me of such?
>>
>>18057269
But if you both get to the same university it's okay, no?
>>
>>18057277
That depends mostly on how well I perform... The University is ridiculously hard to get into and frankly I've heard of many stories of people screwing up because of relationship issues. We also have applied to 4 others and I reckon she will go to the one better than the one I have applied to
>>
>>18057277
I'm also super inexperienced with relationships and don't want to go down the path of having my first as some sort of ex. I want to get there slowly... Not jump right into a proper relationship
>>
>>18057278
Why don't you tell her that you really need to focus in studying so that you can get into the same university with her and that it will inevitably eat into the time you can spend talking to her, but the reward is worth it in the end.
>>
>>18057283
the issue is miscommunication. I didn't know she cherished our relationship so much. I have tried in the past already but I get carried away. This is about me not trusting myself I think.
>>
>>18057286
>I didn't know she cherished our relationship so much
Do you? It sounds like it that you do. Explain to her that you didn't mean to upset her, you just really needed to focus on the tests.
>>
>>18057295
I do and I don't... I feel like online relationships are really fragile and will die out with time so I need to. I don't know what I'm even doing
>>
>>18057300
>I feel like online relationships are really fragile
They are. The trick is that you need to have a moment to look forward to when you can be together in person, you both have the university application and then you can.
>>
>>18057303
What if that doesn't work out? She is too much of a rare find... I don't want to confine our relationship's fate to the University... It adds a hell more tonne of pressure
>>
>>18057305
>What if that doesn't work out?
Then you find a contigency plan.

Think of the situation like this: you still would have worked hard to get into the university you want to, which is the one the girl is applying too. Now you have all the more reason to fucking work your ass off and realize your dreams.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.