[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating girlfriends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3688.jpg (105KB, 602x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3688.jpg
105KB, 602x709px
So I just came in from a night out with some friends, and as luck would have it, I entered my flat to find one of my flat mates (female) in the hallway with a guy stood outside her bedroom door. They were both smashed, and when I asked her who "that" was she said "just a friend" in a slurred mumble.

I honestly thought this girl was different, I've met her bf and he's a fucking nice guy. They've been seeing each other 3 years and they still seem mad about each other. Going on dates, spending weekends together, etc. But now it seems I literally caught her in the act... what do I do with this info? I feel like telling her bf, but the. Another part of me thinks "none of my business"...
>>
>>18056494
>Personal opinion.
I would tell the boyfriend. I wouldn't say she is cheating I would just tell him exactly what I saw and let him do what he wishes with that info.
>>
>>18056494
i think there's no harm in talking to your roommate about it, but keep the relationship you have with her as your roommate in tact. if you go telling her bf shit based off of assumptions you could not only ruin their relationship but you might also find yourself looking for another roommate or another place.

Talk to her about it. if it was cheating, tell her it's not cool and you're kinda disappointed, she should probably work on being a better person.

if it was cheating and you move out and cut ties, do what you think is right.
>>
>>18056494

>Another part of me thinks "none of my business"...

That part is correct. Fuck her boyfriend, if you get into the middle of this you'll have a crazy angry girl and her slighted boyfriend fighting in your house and guess who they'll focus all of their anger on? You, my man.

Shut your mouth. Preserve yourself. Stay far away from the drama. If you were really good friends with the guy or the girls and you didn't live with either of them then my advice would by different but as it stands it you don't really know these people that well and the only thing that you have to gain is stirring up drama in your own house.
>>
Kant's categorical imperative.
"A categorical imperative denotes an absolute, unconditional requirement that must be obeyed in all circumstances and is justified as an end in itself. It is best known in its first formulation:

Act only according to that maxim whereby you can, at the same time, will that it should become a universal law."

In other words, would you prefer to be told if you were in the boyfriend's shoes? Act accordingly.
>>
>>18056828
Kant was too pure for this world
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.