[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

Recently my gf has been bringing up drugs (mainly just weed) and slipping in stuff like "wow i bet it'd be fun" and stuff like that. I've told her that I'm strictly against her doing drugs because it's just ugly to me. I know it isn't as bad for you as people might say it is, but it's still ugly to me. How can I convince her not to do them without ruining the relationship?
>>
>it's just ugly to me

you're going to have to come up with better reasoning than that if you're going to convince her not to do it. Either provide a better reason or examine your own prejudices
>>
>>18056410
You can't. If this is what she wants to do she will ultimately do it. Either with you or behind your back.
>>
>>18056410

there isn't soem secret conversation path that guarantees you win. this isn't a choose your own adventure video game where you know there's a particular outcome.

no matter how you approach it, this might upset her.

decide if the conversation is worth having. then ahve it.

i understand though. i have this desire to do certain drugs, mostly for bonding reasons. but i still havent even smoked pot because i find it ugly. i cant even enjoy beer out of certain scenarios.
>>
>>18056410
Just smoke some dank with her and have sex while you're high. That might change your mind.
>>
>>18056450
This. You sound like you're pretty young and she will probably end up doing this with someone else if you don't give it a shot.
>>
>>18056450
>have sex while you're high. That might change your mind.

OP you're a fucking faggot if you don't take this anon's advice. Life is short.
>>
>>18056450
Or just stick to your morals and don't do drugs. Enough fish in the sea to not stick with some chick who wants to explore drugs.
>>
>>18056490
Don't do this. This is boring advice.
>>
>>18056504
Some people prefer a boring life.
>>
>>18056410
You can't have it both ways, quit being a fucking faggot.
>>
>>18056410
Cite studies showing that weed makes people lazy, dumb, and forgetful. It does. Also that women are more prone to using it excessively and becoming dependent on it. They are.
>>
>>18056450
This. I get off like crazy when I'm high.
>>
>>18056410
what kind of drugs

this is a pretty important distinction

there's a huge difference between "hey it might be fun to smoke weed sometime" and "hey it might be fun to smoke some crack"
>>
File: 20170120_102323.png (1MB, 1440x1415px)
20170120_102323.png
1MB, 1440x1415px
>>18056410
Weed is actually pretty great you should try it. Most people who have a problem against it have just never tried it. Also btw I'd bet money on that your gf has already done it she just wants to do it with you.
>>
>>18056504

t.degenerate
>>
Op, I smoked pot a few times before. Didn't see what was so great about it. Many people.in my family do many drugs, and I'm easily the most intelligent one making the most money.

Things might go okay if you let her do drugs, and join in yourself, but weigh the risks vs the rewards. Literally what do you stand to gain if you do drugs? What do you stand to lose? Those things you could gain if you do drugs, can you gain them without doing drugs? Then why do drugs to gain them?

I would like to do acid in the desert sometime, but not currently. I intend to do more drugs, but I don't want to right now, so I don't, and I don't cave for anyone or do anything until it's what I have decided to do. If you don't to do drugs right now, then don't. If you don't want to be with someone who does drugs, then sit her down and tell her "I think you've been hinting at wanting to explore drugs. I'm not interested in that. You can do it if you feel you need to, but we are breaking up if you do drugs".

Be true to yourself before anyone else.
>>
>>18056410
>it's ugly to me

this isn't a good reason to want someone to stop doing something. it doesn't affect you or your relationship, so you have no reason to get upset about it. her smoking weed has nothing to do with you. it's also harmless, it's not like she wants to do heroin or something that could ruin her life. stop being a controlling faggot if you don't like it, break up with her.
>>
>>18058606
>doing drugs doesn't affect relationships

Honestly someone needs to cap this. This is how delusional stoners are. For some reason, every other drug addict can admit their habit is a problem and an addiction, but something about smoking weed can make your delusion this thick. I will thankfully never understand the minds of people like this.
>>
>>18056410
youre a boring fag and your gf is cucking you for sure lmao
>>
>>18058619
show me an instance in which weed has ruined a relationship. i'll even take a personal anecdote

sure, if someone becomes addicted to weed, it can ruin personal relationships. but casual weed smoking is completely harmless

>i will thankfully never understand the minds of people like this

"i'll never change my mind because i'm right no matter what"
>>
>>18058619
If someone smart enough is going through weed addiction he/she will know it right away. I realized it when I was like that.
Normally people who fall to addiction has reason for it and have pretty stressful shit going on in their life.
Or else weed is relatively safe drug and you don't get hooked physically. Also drugs are fun and make you happier for some time
>>
>>18056410
Only people of low moral character smoke weed. Odds are if she is willing to smoke weed, then she is willing to cheat on you
>>
>>18058695
Some of the most moral people I know smokes weed. And before you say I'm a degenerate and so are my friends, im at medical school, and these people comes from all walks of life and varying ages
>>
>>18058723
It's terrible that they would let degenerate druggies like you world in Healthcare. Definitely wouldn't want you begin my doctor
>>
File: 1456007838274.jpg (126KB, 674x842px) Image search: [Google]
1456007838274.jpg
126KB, 674x842px
>>18056450
This.

However, I'm not sure if it's the same as OP, but my gf wants to try extreme stuff which I'm not cool with since I know full well it can fuck you up. I gave her the ultimatum that she can choose that shit or choose me. As such she hasn't done any but if she did, I wouldn't hesitate to leave her.
>>
>>18058695
Wow, that's some wild syllogism there.
>>
>>18058763
Smoking weed every once in a while is not enough to be a druggie, you're either a troll, or close minded as hell to give shit to people based on what little information you have on the subject. In reality you're probably both
>>
>>18056410
OP, I don't even smoke weed and I think that is controlling and selfish to not allow it.

It is her choice to do the drug. I feel like the only time you should intervene is if it were to become a problem.

Basically, recreational use in safe places with trusted friends is nothing to freak out about.

There are two types of red flag pot smokers that I agree are disgustingly annoying. The 420 BLAZE IT ALL DAY ERRDAY IT CURES CANCER NO I DONT HAVE CANCER people. And the people that are so constantly high that you have not seen them sober in months or years.

That is when you can tell your girlfriend she is being a fucking idiot on drugs.

She might not even like it. I personally was really curious, tried a few different strains a few times, and still did not like it.

Better for her to try it with you rather than smoking a bowl with Daquan.
>>
>>18056450
I quit smoking when I was 22, 31 now, but if I had the girl I wanna be with (who does smoke sadly) I would try it with her, for her sake really, not so much mine.
>>
>>18059196
sad part would be though, if it becomes a habit.. I wish, maybe unrealistically, that the girl would stop smoking if i treated her great.. but yeh.. ppl have shit habits. And I'm not perfect either so..
>>
>>18056410
Live a little it's just weed. Almost half the country has it legal in some form. Lol let her eat edibles if you don't like watching her smoke or whatever your problem is.
>>
>>18056410
Let her smoke weed and become a better more receptive person. Faggot.
>>
>>18058763
It is safe to assume you are are some 40 something Bob Bobbity Trump voting 2 brain celled country twat just from reading your posts. Enjoy your little fun box in your little mind.
>>
I say tell her not to. all too often it becomes a habit and drugs are generally bad news anyway.
>>
>>18058695
Ya and your probably one of those people that take a huge regimen of highly toxic doctor prescribed medication you retard. Weed has literally killed Noone i.e. it is not toxic or harmful and has medicinal qualities that rivals many known cancer therapies.
>>
>>18059468
So your parents made you stay with Catholicism, orrr.....?
>>
>>18058632
>show me an instance in which weed has ruined a relationship. i'll even take a personal anecdote
>sure, if someone becomes addicted to weed, it can ruin personal relationships.
You just proved it yourself.
>>
>>18059470
Anything beneficial from weed has been refined out to it's active ingredient that benefits. The only reason you stoner fags constantly harp on weed being medicinal is so you can have some excuse to get high. If pot had no thc, you wouldn't give a shit about smoking it. You would not even think about it. You'd be complaining about why the next slightly less safe drug isn't legal despite the asinine medicinal purpose it can serve. Get real.

By the way, you do realize there IS THCless pot that patients who prefer not to get high, are perfectly capable of smoking? Where are all the protests to get THCless pot legalized nationwide? All the benefits, none of the impairments (besides damaging your lungs with thick smoke, which is never healthy for any human but lets just ignore entirely that so we can get high and still say it "helps" us).

I believe pot should be legalized, btw. THC and all. It isn't as harmful as tobacco and alcohol, but you stoner fags ruin the whole argument every fucking time with the bullshit "medicinal" excuse. Kill your fucking self. Worst possible argument. How about the lower auto accident rates in places it's legal? How about the mexican cartels making the brunt of their money off illegal pot in america? How about taxing it and generating more revenue for states? But no, every fucking time it's with the goddamn medical angle. Such a stupid argument it derails everything and loses all credibility for you. Fuck all you retarded disingenuine, fake ass, knuckle dragging, basic bitch faggots. You're all worthless.
>>
>>18059999
>You'd be complaining about why the next slightly less safe drug isn't legal despite the asinine medicinal purpose it can serve. Get real.

Weed isnt legal where you are? Jesus christ move to america you hick.
>>
>>18060134
I don't even know wtf you meant with that. Like hicks are from another country? Like weed is legal in all of America? How did you interpret any complaint about where I live from my post? Why would I move somewhere just for legal pot? What a pathetic life to have, to care about pot that much.

Whatever.... I'm from Washington state btw, where weed is legal, I just don't smoke it. So much of your post had no relevance to anything that was said. Just proof that stoners are retarded.
>>
>>18057719
Underrated post
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.