[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to study?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: textbooks.png (59KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
textbooks.png
59KB, 200x200px
What's the best way to study?
>>
Depends on your dominant learning style and subject. I know most are successful with watching online lectures/problem solving. I personally have the most success with classes that offer them or have content to be found online.
>>
>>18056193
This is an easy test to try to give you some tips:

http://www.businessballs.com/howardgardnermultipleintelligences.htm
>>
i have 3 degrees

its differen for everyone but heres some tips

dont overstrain yourself. Dont try and study for 8 hours straight, ESPECIALLY the same subject. The words will begin to blend together and you wont retain anything

Dont procrastinate- for the love of god, i did sleepless nights cramming- its not as fun as you see in movies.

Evaluate whats worth more. If you have two tests coming up in X and Y and Test in X is worst roughly 5-10% of your grade and Test in Y is worth 50% of your grade dont for the love of God put most of your time or even half towards X. Make it proportional. I knew a girl in my Bachelor of science degree that did the opposite, she put all her time into studying for her endocrinology exam worth 15% of her grade and put like an hour into her entomology exam worth 45% of her grade. Fun was not had.
>>
>>18056193
Different for everyone.
My suggestion is to try different things.

For example, in 1 semester you can try:
1. Problem-centric approach for Caculus 101. Do as much problems as possible.
2. Rewriting the text for Physic 101. Summarize everything on your own words.
3. Group study for CS 101. Do tasks and learning in groups, teach friends, etc.

You get the idea, try different things and pick the one that gives the best result.
>>
>>18056193
Be born with a high genetic potential for IQ and have parents who teach you a lot of things before you are 4 years old. That determines roughly 75% of intelligence. Also, be born with genes for a high-efficiency dopaminergic system, for motivation to actually do things.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.