[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coping with loneliness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1481703284967.jpg (80KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
1481703284967.jpg
80KB, 692x577px
how do you do it?

Long story short, she's gone, she's done with me, we didn't have a fully fleshed relationship but we had something,they were some feelings involved but some shit happened because my depression and her inestability and now we are "just" friends, the short time we spent together was too intensive for me to handle, a lot of emotions in a few days.

of course she doesn't know it, but its rough for me, she just kinda deleted all the memories and started to chase other guys. I've been alone all my life, she was the only person I had an experience with and it feels devastating, she was like a world to me, Im normally a lonely guy, but this is just too much, Im loosing interest fast on my hobbies, im sleeping all day and shit

I need some help, what do I do? do I delete her from all social media? block her? do I mantain contact with her having the faint hope that maybe she comes back? Im fucking lost, I know the first days are the hardest, I've lost people in my life, not romantically but lost either way, but this is insane
>>
File: 1487122041470.jpg (100KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487122041470.jpg
100KB, 640x640px
>>18056155
my computer is my friend
being <<introverted>> might help
also watching a podcast or a tv show regularly helps, for me it's the joe rogan experience
>>
>>18056156
thats the problem, Im introverted, my friends tell me that I should create a dating profile or some shit, that scares me, I offer too little next to nothing, granted that my motivation is on the floor but I dunno, I didn't had any good experiences with love before, only rejects and the one girl I talk on the OP

Im 21 btw, I feel like my time is already running out and the feel of loneliness grows bigger with each day
>>
>>18056155
Find things that occupy your time, be it school, work, skill/hobby, whatever.

My ex and I broke up about 3.5 months ago and I can tell you it will be bad.
Your situation even sounds similar to mine, intense feelings very quickly and then suddenly she's gone.
Even now I still look at her social media just to see what she's up to.

I advise you to delete any pictures of her, block her on social media, delete her number, throw away anything that remind you of her.
No matter how hard it might be to do so, it will help.
>>
>>18056201
I don't know if I should delete her, Im very confused about this, will it help? will it do more damage? I don't know, im not sure and that scares me.
>>
>>18056204
Yes, delete her.
If you don't, you will be tempted to call or text her on one of those nights where you feel the worst.
You're only 21, you have a long life ahead of you. Join a couple dating sites, go on casual dates, sleep around, try to do things that you could only do by being alone.
>>
>>18056211
On the brightside I'm not tempted to speak to her, she did some damage to me, so its not like Im begging for her

hence the confusion
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.