[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to love myself and stop beating myself up all the time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
80KB, 500x421px
How do I learn to love myself and stop beating myself up all the time?
>>
>>18056017

Therapy. Feeling a little bit down once and awhile is one thing but if you are actually experiencing some kind of clinical depression or personality disorder there is no home remedy. The whole "meditate lift weights and crush pussy" meme here is great if there's nothing psychologically wrong with you and you're experiencing just mild depression and self-esteem issues but if your problems are seriously disrupting your life then you won't really know what the severity is until you go see someone and get a professional opinion.
>>
It's hard to love something or someone that's ugly or uninteresting.
You can't love yourself and be an ugly person inside and out at the same time.
The way I see it, you're just not good enough to love yourself.

So improve yourself or die hating yourself and alone. It's pretty simple.

(Weak love and or settling for something or someone isn't an acceptable answer.)
>>
>>18056039
Fuck you.
I'm 6" 3, do MMA 6 times a week, study hard for my CS degree and constantly work on my social skills and get new friends.
I still hate every second of my life.
First post is right, Im gonna find a therapist soon. Thanks to the guy above, you opened my eyes.
>>
>>18056059
You listed things you do, nothing about who you are. Don't get them confused, and don't lash out at people giving you their opinion when you ASKED for it. That's your first therapy session for free
>>
>>18056017
Accept yourself for who you are, and identify areas to improve. Beating yourself up is actually detrimental to fixing what you don't like.

Focus more on improvement/being thankful for what's already good.
>>
>>18056074

you are a garbage person mate.
>>
>>18056059

if you're willing to defend yourself you're willing to love yourself. good luck OP
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.