[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I just got hired at Walmart. I have to attend the orientation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1472009438685.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472009438685.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
I think I just got hired at Walmart. I have to attend the orientation tomorrow morning. What should I expect?
>>
>>18055829
If you have a pulse you'll be fine. They hire literal retards
>>
>>18055829
go and tell us what happened
>>
File: 1486164861646.jpg (52KB, 780x688px) Image search: [Google]
1486164861646.jpg
52KB, 780x688px
>>18055919
huh?
>>
Your first day will literally just be watching videos and doing paperwork. There might be like 5-8 people in your orientation class. It's right after the holidays so they shouldn't be hiring a ton of people, but it's walmart so the turnover is always high.

Your first few days after that will be doing CBLs. Computer based learnings. It is as awful as it sounds, but enjoy these first few days because they will be your most pleasant at the company.
>>
>>18055829
are you that person who was freaking out over missing a phone call from walmart

congrats I guess

get out of there once you have the work experience to go somewhere better
>>
>>18055829
Rent a tuxedo so you look respectable and polished.
>>
>>18056635
>get out of there once you have the work experience to go somewhere better

This.
>>
File: 1478836042759.gif (732KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478836042759.gif
732KB, 640x480px
>>18056635
nope, not me.... I did make a topic a few days ago unsure of whether I was actually hired though, because the process was too easy. It was literally just two questions, and then they had me sign some background check, and drug paperwork. Its for an overnight position so maybe the previous guys just didn't want to stay on...

Anyway, the orientation is in a few hours...

I'm not at all goodwith people soI'm nervous,and I don't know what other type of work I could move to....

and how long should I wait if I do decide tolook elsewhere?
'
>>
>Get job in supermarket
>See people you know/knew
>Try and hide
>Have no choice but to confront them
>They are always clearly rich and successful
>tfw stacking shelves 15 years after you left school

Study hard, kids
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.