[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with mistakes and disappointments? I keep replaying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: wojak.png (6KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
6KB, 209x241px
How do I deal with mistakes and disappointments? I keep replaying things in my head and it ruins my day/week/life.

Do I just force myself to stop thinking about it? It kind of just feels like ignoring the problem and not learning from past errors.
>>
Well think about it. Why do things matter , which happened in the past? This is life. Just do it better next time and don't stop learn things. Maybe you should find a hobby which suits and relaxes you
>>
>>18055750
Sometimes it feels like no matter how much I learn and how hard I try I'll never get where I want to be. Altough you are right, that's the right way to handle things.
>>
Remember that truly bad things happening are pretty rare. Is the mistake imperiling your ability to have a roof over your head and food on your plate? Did it kill someone? Did it destroy a long-term relationship? If no, you're probably worrying too much. Try to do better in future, but don't let the mistake destroy your life.
>>
>>18055787
Your are too hard with yourself. You have to ask yourself 3 questions. 1. Where do you want to go? 2. What is important to you? 3. Why do you push yourself so hard? I think you get your positive feelings from others. Be more independent. It's your life. You can do whatever you want with it. In your style and your pace. Think about this for the next couple of days. It will take you some time to realize things. And look from other perspectives.

Best wishes! :)
>>
>>18055798
They're not that bad. I'm just a massive wimp and I can't handle failure and rejection.

>>18055803
It's true that my happiness relies too much on other people. Criticism is hard to handle for me
>>
>>18055856
You have to learn that criticism isn't about you as a person. Criticism is something you can learn of. Be happy to get criticise. It means you are important and you get the things you can improve on. It would be bad if you wouldn't be criticised, wouldn't it? How else could you improve?

Tl;dr See criticism as a chance to self improvement.

Everyone makes mistakes. I did make mistakes today too and I learned from it. A day without mistakes would bore me. Think about it. I need to sleep now. It's 00:15 am here. I wish you the greatest!

Ps:the most successful people got only to be successful because of their ability to improve themselves through mistakes.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.