[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kissing on the first date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: first-kiss-2.jpg (18KB, 564x349px) Image search: [Google]
first-kiss-2.jpg
18KB, 564x349px
So should I puss out or be a man and fucking kiss her at her front door.

She's mine, she just doesn't know it yet.
>>
do it faggot
>>
Unless you give me a logical and good reason to choose "puss out". You already answered yourself.

Pro tip: I'm scared/It's hard doesn't count.
>>
you should kiss way before the end of the date. don't be a walking cliche.
>>
>>18055510
Be careful when doing this, if you do it too early she might tell you to back off. Read her signs and language and if you think she feels comfortable then go for it but slowly.
>>
>>18055510
Only kiss after marriage.
>>
>She's mine, she just doesn't know it yet

W-what?
>>
>>18055510
Nothing wrong with kissing on the first date

But be sure of how she feels about you, if she is clearly uninterested and didn't like the date at all then don't do it
>>
Just fucking ask her if she would like a goodbye kiss.

Why must we constantly play these mind games?
>>
I go with the vibes of the girl usually, if she seems apprehensive I don't go in until the second or third.
>>
>>18055772
because confidence and arrestiveness are attractive and asking for permission is unattractive
>>
Go for it unless she says some shit in the date that makes it clear it'd be unwelcome. If she rejects the attempt, let it go and just play it off - don't be creepy or force her.
>>
>>18055772
>asking for a kiss

OP, what you need to do is slowly build up her comfort levels of touch. So for example, you initially meet, give her a hug. When you are leading her somewhere touch her on the back. You need to warm them up. At the end you can go in for a kiss.
>>
Usualy, girls who are interested will give you a hug at the end, and maybe a kiss on the cheek or forehead. Do it then.

I've never been on a date that went goid where the girl didn't give some kind of hint. Likewise, i've been to several bad dates when even a simple hug seemed to make the girls shudder.

You need to let her decide, but without askkng her. Asking her just makes you look like an autist.
>>
This is all about reading the other person's interest level. Sometimes, it would be not a good idea. Other times, it would be a great idea. Depends on the girl and the situation.
>>
>>18055849
What about going in cold? I mean I can hug but I'm not all that comfortable with all that touching, while I could gather up the courage to just kiss her as I've done it recently during a date and saw that it's nothing scary
>>
Advice from a grill, if you're gonna do it don't just lean in awkwardly with your neck like a giraffe or like a snapping turtle. Try to run your hand through her hair first and then use it to pull her in slightly. Or maybe even put a hand on her hip during the hug. That would be sexy! Good luck OP.
>>
>>18055510
if she doesnt initiate it first she doesnt like you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.