[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1486934154586.jpg (28KB, 540x418px) Image search: [Google]
1486934154586.jpg
28KB, 540x418px
So tomorrow my friends are going to the movies, its gonna be me and like 7 other people and a girl in my friend group that I like alot but she doesn't like me past a friend. I've been doing my best to avoid contact with her and hanging out when she is there but I want to see this movie. Anyway we are going to dinner before (the group) and I just don't know if I should go at all. I don't want to relapse and start to feel like shit knowing I won't ever be able to be with her, but I can't keep blowing off my friends or else they will drop me. The issue here is out of the 9 people going that girl only knows me and 2 other guys. So she is bound to try and talk to me and shit like normal. I just don't know if seeing a movie is worth losing my control over my emotions I am barely able to keep in check.
>>
stop being a pussy
>>
>>18055157

just jerk off before you go.

But seriously, if this is affecting you THAT much, it's probably best that you don't go. 4chan people aren't exactly the patron saints of socalization, so I'm expecting you to sperg out if you do go.
>>
>>18055262
Im not that bad, I used to hangout with her all the time just us two but idk anymore, its becoming alot of emotional trouble for me and I am not going anywhere in life just sitting here hurting.
>>
>>18055262
Like if I do go and have an issue then I won't show it, im not that stupid, i keep my pain to myself when im in public and around others then come home and vent to myself about it and lose sleep and all this other shit.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.