[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to turn 20 soon. What advice do you have for me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1479313170916.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479313170916.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
I am going to turn 20 soon. What advice do you have for me?
>>
>>18054795

Turning 20 isn't much different from turning 19 or 21. You can handle it, I'm sure.
>>
>>18054795
general early 20's advice:

if you want to travel or "enjoy life" try to do it in the next few years, it gets harder when you get older and more invested into a full-time career and domestic life

your 20's are going to go by FAST, ages 15 to 20 felt like they took fucking forever, but 20 to 25 went by in an instant

start taking care of your health now so you can maintain that health into your 30's and beyond, it's a LOT harder to reverse bad health decisions later in life than it is to just maintain the good health you already have

don't fuck up college, your degree is more important than skipping class to go to taco bell

start saving money now, when you want to buy a house later on you'll have a decent down payment for your mortgage and won't have to work as hard to pay it off
>>
>>18054795
Is that you OP?

You're HOT!!
>>
>>18054812
Everything this guy says. As a guy that's about to turn 25 just use common sense. If you haven't already start talking to women and doing all dating bullshit. No pressure but in my opinion it takes a bare minimum of a year or two to make a good relationship so if that's something you want you might have to try a couple girls to find a decent one and you don't want to be 30ish and just getting into things. Take care of your health, mental and physical. Enjoy the little shit but don't get too wild. Listen to a song called "Keep it between the lines".
>>
https://youtu.be/_-H1oxkpHps
>>
>>18054795
if you have the chance to get your dick wet, do it.
>>
What you do in the next 10 years will decide how you live in the next 10.
>>
>>18054812
>>18054919
Don't listen to these fags.

> Do well in school. Your degree doesn't dictate your life but doing well helps a lot.
> You can travel later in life when you have money.
> of course take care of yourself but that's a given your whole life.
> save as much money as possible. It's worth it in the long run.
> Learn to think long term and short term. That's the only advice you'll ever need.
> you don't need advice, you'll learn over time.
>>
Old fag reporting in. Work hard and play hard. This is the only time in your life were you can burn the candle at both ends and not feel like the walking dead.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.