[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got home from the hospital after receiveing five stitches,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-02-05 12.17.36.jpg (353KB, 800x660px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-05 12.17.36.jpg
353KB, 800x660px
Just got home from the hospital after receiveing five stitches, on my face from the nose the the lip, I'm cut in three different places, I'm afraid that I'm going to socially ostracized for the scars,

I live in the UK, so Is it true I can get some sort of surgery to help remove my scars, or should I just bio oil to help lessen the look

I'll post my wounds if anyone wants
>>
There is a guy in my office with a similar sounding scar, he's a cool guy. Don't let it bother you dude its a part of you now and a topic of conversation if anything! Say you were fighting a bear
>>
File: Snapchat-1841300417.jpg (118KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1841300417.jpg
118KB, 480x800px
>>18054801
This is my wound, think that it's going to look nice
>>
>>18054832
If it makes you feel better, judging by your nose and chin you weren't much of a looker in the first place

Nobody minds scars. The only time its ever a red flag is on the arms or knuckles. You'll be okay OP.
>>
>>18054790
Scars are part of one's history and reminds you of how you either fucked up or got lucky. I got scars from knifes, three bullet wounds and a thin line of missing hair from when I got my head bashed in (from the surgery) ... The girls always have found this .. interesting ..
>>
File: 2017-02-16 18.47.22.jpg (272KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-16 18.47.22.jpg
272KB, 600x800px
>>18055302
I guess I'll just have to accept my wounds for now
>>
>>18055508
I never had the slightest notion to get mine fixed .. not that the one on my head can be fixed really .. how did you get your wound ?
>>
>>18054832
It's cool, bitches will love it. It adds character
>>
>>18054790

Nigga stop being a self-conscious pussy. You have fucking facial scars from some serious shit. It's badass. Now fucking make your inner man match the one on the outside.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.