[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo /adv/ I need your advice once again. Last friday I asked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Yo /adv/

I need your advice once again. Last friday I asked my crush for a date. While being hammered as fuck. Anyway she said something like "You must be drunk as hell otherwise you wouldn't bother to ask" and the next day she asked me whether Id be serious about it or not.
Being the shy idiot I am who hates confrontation and opening up his emotions to others, I texted "I don't know.." back. Probably shot myself in the knee there.

Now, yesterday on Valentines day I got the courage to tell her that I was serious about it. Quote:"Hmm.. I don't think that's a good idea.. i just see us as friends"

The heck do I do in this situation? Apparently I can forget to ever get in s relationship with this girl.
>>
So you understand this wont ever go anywhere. What do you want to be done with the situation? What do _you_ want?
>>
>>18054656

You went fully pussy on her by first drunk texting and then going for a damn "I don't know" when she called you out. So yeah, you can forget about her, she'll never take you serious after this. Time to move on and grow a pair, so you'll do better in the future.
>>
>>18054656
Just ditch her and move on to more viable options. Don't be a pussy
>>
>>18054656
"I got enough friends" is a decent answer, a bit rude tho
>>
> Hmm.. I don't think that's a good idea.. i just see us as friends"

It depends on the intonation. Was she looking at you?
>>
So from now on, ignoring her will be for the best?
Next weekend will be her birthday.. I shouldnt attend, right?
>>18055152
Dude, this was over text. In person she wouldn't have looked at me. Bitch is shy as hell.
>>
bumpin
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.