[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I tell my best friend I had sexual dreams about her/I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1484634483680.jpg (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484634483680.jpg
59KB, 400x400px
I have been wanting to fuck my best female friend for the last 5 years,but I never thought she was interested in that,there has been some banter in that regard,but we have both been in relationships with other people most of the time.
We are very close,close enough that we cuddle/kiss each other on the cheek or forehead,I gave her massages with oil while she was only wearing my boxers,and we have taken very lightly clothed pictures of her and me multiple times,sometimes even in fetish clothes.
However we have never kissed,I have never seen her tits,only her backside,and there has never been a 100% hint that is attracted to me.
We talk openly about Sex,even about intimate details,however she also pretty much always tells me when she has Sex with someone else,and so do I when I.

Lately I have been having more and more explicit dreams about her,and while texting each other I jokingly asked her if she would want to know if someone had wet dreams about her,she said ''If you know someone well I'd really like to know stuff like that from him''
I told her that I've had dreams about her,but dismissed them about something I have about a lot of female friends (Which is true),but she wanted to know the next time I have one.
I asked if she wanted the details then,she told me she'd like to know everything.

Basically I don't know if she is just morbidly curious,or if there is some sort of attraction.
Would you tell your best friend about stuff like this?
And how much Detail would you provide?
>>
>>18054545
Didn't read the quite likely hyper autistic post but the answer to the title is don't. If you want ask her out like a normal human bean
>>
>>18054576
If you won't read it,why comment?
>>
>>18054579
answered the tittle tho, just too early to fill my autism gland already
>>
>>18054579
If you want people to read your wall of text, then have the decency to put a space after every comma, and every sentence does not need to be a new line. Your post is annoying as fuck to read.

Having read the whole thing, god help me ... I agree with the first guy. Just ask her out. Christ. Take her out to dinner, go home, watch a movie, snuggle close, try and kiss her. Act like a normal fucking person.
>>
>>18054590
What if I ask her out but she only saw me as a friend and we can't hang out the way we used to anymore?

>>18054576
>>18054590
Also I'm sorry about the way I write,English is my third language and I'm self taught only
>>
>>18054590
>>18054576
Well I told her,and she told me that this was ''crazy and funny,and how she is glad that we can be such good friends''

Fml
>>
>>18055428
You're still friends, m8. It could have gone much worse.
>>
>>18055428
Stop being a cuck and just ask her out if you want to fuck her or start investing your attention to a viable woman.
>>
>>18055440
Okay,how should I phrase it thought?
"'You know we've known each other for years,but have you ever considerd going on a date with me?''
Just like that?
>>
>>18055566

Sounds good, it should get the message across.
>>
>>18054545
But emasculated beta millennials on 4chins told me men and women can totally be platonic best friends. What happened?
>>
>>18055566
I mean that's about the bare minimum. You should just be as straightforward as you can
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.