[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my dad farts on me. Like a lot. He's just saunter on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: P_20161101_212505.jpg (2MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
P_20161101_212505.jpg
2MB, 4096x2304px
So my dad farts on me. Like a lot. He's just saunter on over to me and talk or ask me for help and rip one. They're never silent either. So we both hear this shit and without fail he'll do it, once he smells it he'll walk to another area still talking to me and then after a bit of time goes back to where he farted because it has passed.
I know you can call me autismo or w/e but how do I get him to stop?
It's not like i can just be like papa, can you not fart at me anymore please? Also we're asian and he shits with the bathroom door wide open like FUCK
Help pls
>>
>>18054164
This is a dad thing, you will understand when you are a dad or have a husband
>>
Dude its just a joke, farts are funny.

Next time he does it just punch him in the nuts and say you thought it was that mouse that has been squeaking in his pants.

Then you can both have a good laugh.
>>
>>18054172
We are very emotionally disconnect and i only see him maybe 20 days max a year and a very stinky 20 days at that.
We literally have not shared laughter ever.
"Son, give me school recepts for tax"
"Son hire the mexicans to mow grass when i leave"
"Son, stop taking my condoms, they're expired"
"Let's go to dmv to renew my license"
"Son, you will never be a successful rapper so give up"
"Son set up sports show for me"
"Son, look for some massage parlors for my friend"
>>
>>18054193
Then punch him in the nuts anyways and he will see how much of a good jokester you are and you will bond.
>>
>>18054193
Are you sure this isn't a ylyl thread
>>
>>18054193
>"Son, you will never be a successful rapper so give up"

He's right about that
>>
File: 2017-02-16-09-27-25-1374006915.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-16-09-27-25-1374006915.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>
yo hit me up with some of that take no ko no sato
>>
Stab him in the anus next time he does it
>>
>>18054164
sneak in some digestive enzymes in his food and ask if he'd be willing to take some activated charcoal. make sure he drinks a lot of water while doing this.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.