[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a girlfriend, I'm failing my bf in bed. I have two related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: halsey5.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
halsey5.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
As a girlfriend, I'm failing my bf in bed. I have two related questions: How can I last longer in bed? How can I make a guy finish faster?

Sex becomes very uncomfortable to continue having after orgasm. I've always been one who can get off pretty consistently, and my bf takes quite a while to finish. How can I make it more pleasurable for him, or go long enough for him to get off?
>>
same thing guys do when they finish too early.

Oral until ready to go again.
>>
>>18053813
Are you my gf?
Literally stop worrying about this. I make it my goal to last as long in bed while getting my girlfriend off as much as possible. It's him being selfless, don't look at it any other way.
>>
>>18053813
Has he complained about it? I'm usually proud of myself if I'm able to last longer than the girl I'm with in bed. It's only happened to me like twice though.
>>
File: halsey3.jpg (116KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
halsey3.jpg
116KB, 1200x628px
>>18053836
But "as much as possible" for me is once. He only gets off from sex with me maybe one time in ten. The other times we stop because I can't continue, and he eventually just goes soft, or one of us finishes him by hand.
>>
>>18053856
Finish him with your mouth
>>
>>18053864
And swallow his cum. He won't have anything to complain about if you do that.
>>
File: halsey8.jpg (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
halsey8.jpg
93KB, 640x640px
>>18053864
Any tips for finishing a guy orally? Maybe I'm just a huge wimp, but I've never had the endurance.
>>
>>18053875
Never stop stroking, even when your jaw needs a break
>>
>>18053875
You can use your hands to help speed up the process, but don't use more hand than mouth. Deepthroat him if you can, he'll like that.
>>
File: halsey11.jpg (752KB, 2531x2531px) Image search: [Google]
halsey11.jpg
752KB, 2531x2531px
>>18053847
Not once has he complained because he's amazing. Usually we just cuddle up for a bit after ward while I come down from it all. I'm sure he'd prefer for me not to blue ball him constantly, which is why I'm asking for some shortcuts to make him finish faster, or last longer.
>>
Sounds like youre thinking too much about it And he's either got a a prostate the size of a beefsteak tomato or is extremely distracted during sex. If he's distracted then talk dirty to him the help maintain his Focus. If he has a huge prostate Jam a finger in his ass
>>
>>18053946
This is a "problem" a lot of guys would love to have, honestly.

If he lasts so long that it's physically painful to get him off orally, then it might be good for him to take a break from masturbating or whatever -- that can decrease sensitivity & make you finish slower. Which, again, is the opposite problem most guys have, but hey.

If he doesn't want to do that or it doesn't work, then he could always just get himself pretty close with his hands & then you could finish him off orally. Seriously, dude, I know this is making you feel insecure, but I'm telling you, don't underestimate the ego boost you are probably providing him - he's the guy who sometimes needs to finish himself off because he makes his girlfriend cum so fast. That does pretty nice things to a guy's self-esteem.
>>
File: halsey7.jpg (223KB, 1280x1883px) Image search: [Google]
halsey7.jpg
223KB, 1280x1883px
>>18053998
Really think there might be something actually medically wrong? Isn't a swollen prostate supposed to be an indicator of cancer or something? He says he's always lasted a long time. Like should he see a doctor about it?

>>18054009
But I want to get him off too. Even if it's pumping up his self esteem, it's taking a toll on mine.
>>
File: honk.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
honk.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>18053875
on the bottom of the head of the penis theres a spot that connects his bellend to the shaft, its nickname is the banjostring, at some point during the BJ, take his dick out of your mouth and simply rest this spot on your lips and gently suck.

this kills the man
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.