[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uncomfortable Solitude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2173.jpg (73KB, 640x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2173.jpg
73KB, 640x592px
I spend about 20% of my occupational and free time alone. Most interactions are superficial and unrewarding, because the other person is either busy or just phony. The last truly close friend I made was five years ago (he is now an anime NEET with a tulpa). I also had a few relationships that were very bad ideas.

That's it. I'm starting to think:
>am I really that horrible?
>will I ever form an honest, lasting human bond again?

I don't know what to do. The loneliness makes me restless and unhappy most of the time.
>>
File: 1484173892377.png (590KB, 960x863px) Image search: [Google]
1484173892377.png
590KB, 960x863px
>>18053709
> The loneliness makes me restless and unhappy most of the time

This is the only issue I see here. Why aren't you able to be alone and happy? Everyone I know that have trouble being on their own are terrible people that actually dislike themselves. They constantly try to "hang" with me and other people, just to not be alone. That drives me fucking nuts and I imagine most people can't stand spending time with people unhappy with themselves that just won't fix their issues, but rather whine and complain about them

For others to love you, you must first love yourself.
>>
>>18053709
I'm not sure if you're a horrible person or not but sometimes the odds are stacked against you if you are a certain way. And everything else from your age, your job, where you live, how you spend your time etc can just further stack the odds against you since it can restrict the types of people you can meet.

>>18054514
>For others to love you, you must first love yourself.

Sounds like self-help crap.
>>
All that matters is looks and money

If you look good or tell me stuff that will help me make money I will be friends with you
>>
>>18053709
>>18054617
I mean, there are decent people around, it's just that they run in different circles cos I guess they don't or have never fallen into the trap of sticking with dickheads or phonies.
>>
>>18054618
>All that matters is looks and money

That's true to a certain extent but you forgot "outgoing" personality.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.