[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Installing DLC to boyfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1239474695233.jpg (88KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1239474695233.jpg
88KB, 500x450px
Ok so, this is a little awkward to ask but...

My boyfriend is VERY VERY vanilla when it comes to anything related to sex. And also.. quick at the draw.
I really am getting NO enjoyment from our sex, but I love him, and really would like to keep him.
He refuses to even TRY cunnilingus, rarely ever uses his fingers, it's very wham bam, thank you ma'am.

When I bring up sex things we could try, he immediately shoots it down.
He says (his words not mine) that it's because he's mexican and mexican's don't do that shit...

I need help guys, I dunno what to do...
>>
>>18053449
dump him, he doesn't care about your pleasure
>>
>>18053454
This. If he valued you as much as you deserve he would hear you out. You sound like you're really trying to be open and communicative, and he's not even meeting you half-way.
>>
>He refuses to even TRY cunnilingus, rarely ever uses his fingers

red flag

> because he's mexican and mexican's don't do that shit...

he's right; non-whites don't respect women

dump him
>>
>>18053449
tell him he has to go back
>>
File: tenchi19.gif (24KB, 150x227px) Image search: [Google]
tenchi19.gif
24KB, 150x227px
>>18053454
>>18053463
Dumping him seems a little harsh. I understand sexual chemistry is part of a good relationship, but I really do love him for all the other parts.

I thought at the start it was because he was a virgin, and maybe I could ease him into things, but it's been 2 years now.

I really would like to stay with him, and not dump him. Even if it means I end up kinda... underwhelmed in the sex aspect..
>>
>>18053492
But here's the thing: I know I'm just a stranger on the internet, but it sounds to me like he's acting this way because he takes you for granted.
>>
>>18053492
I get that you don't want to throw the relationship away. But refusing to eat a girl out is frankly ridiculous. Fuck, I would literally lick a dog turd if it was necessary for my s/o to be happy, and pussy isn't even gross.

You need to make clear to him that you're dissatisfied. If he isn't willing to put even a minor effort into making sure you're happy, how can you say he cares about you?
>>
File: a43b2e.gif (511B, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
a43b2e.gif
511B, 50x50px
>>18053524
He does care about me it seems, in every aspect but the sex..
I have tried to bring up that I'd at least like him to try, and if he doesn't like it he never has to again, but he just said that he told me from the beginning he was never going to do that (in his defense he did... but I thought it was a shy virgin thing..) and if I wanted someone who was going to do that, I'd have to brake up with him for it.
It makes sense he doesn't want to.. he's the pickiest eater I know, and hates like... everything. So it's probably just that since he doesn't even like 90% of foods, he probably wouldn't like the taste..
Gosh, this makes him sound terrible, honestly though he is amazing otherwise!
>>
>>18053535
>if I wanted someone who was going to do that, I'd have to brake up with him for it.
The fact that he's even willing to present that as an option makes me feel like theres an inequity in the relationship. You're willing to suffer sexually for him, but he can't even entertain the idea of doing an extremely vanilla, mainstream sex act?

You're right, only you know your boyfriend and your relationship. But, yes, from the info you provided he sounds like an asshole. Only you can decide.
>>
File: 782f67.gif (495B, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
782f67.gif
495B, 50x50px
>>18053545
Hmm.. well I guess it's not what I wanted to hear, but it does make me think a little bit.
Thank you for the honest advice.
>>
>>18053535
You have no spine. I feel bad for you because I was once young and abandoned all my standards for dipshits like your boyfriend.

Think about what you would do for your bf. You'd probably accommodate his fetishes right? You give him all the basics (which he won't even give you!). You give oral, handjobs, and you KNOW he would throw a hissy fit if you stopped doing those things.

You don't smell or taste bad. Your boyfriend is selfish. He has no good excuse to not provide you the lowest standard of intimacy other than "I don't want to, because muh masculinity". Stop making excuses for him.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.