[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to overcome shyness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0488.jpg (576KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0488.jpg
576KB, 2592x1936px
How to overcome shyness? I tried joining clubs and activities, but I'm never able to open up and talk to others. I hope to by more outgoing to attract others and be in a relationship.
>>
>>18053248
Why don't you try to hang out or search people that have the same problem as you?

You said 'I tried joining clubs and activities', so you're joining others who are already comfy.

Being shy and meeting other shy people, will make it seem more easy, as you both have the same thing to talk about.
>>
>>18053273
Thank you. Do you know of any place where you can meet other shy people to hangout and stuff
>>
>>18053283
You're on it
Also, you must know people that are interested in the same things as you.
>>
>>18053292
Yeah but I want to meet people irl, 4chan is anonymous
>>
>>18053317
That's true, but go to the /soc/ channel and go to the 'skype' thread, put info down and tell sort of what you're like and meet people of same interest OR/AND same area
>>
>>18053326
Okay thank you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.