[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicidal.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

It hurts so much to love someone for years when you have never loved anyone else. I don't know what to do. I want to beg his girlfriend not to take him away from me. He was my best friend and now I can't even go near him because he doesn't trust himself not to cheat on her with me again. I have tried so many ways to put the pieces of my heart back together but the reminders of how shit everything just is makes this just not seem worth it. I am losing each family member one by one and I don't even care about that anymore. I don't recognize my own parents or siblings. My old friends just don't want to be near me and the only friend I had doesn't love me anymore. I am so lonely. I feel so used by him. I miss him everyday but I don't even miss my family anymore. I am pathetic.
>>
>>18053166
please don't hurt yourself. talk to someone, anyone, about it.
>>
>>18053174
I don't know what to do... the only people I can talk to now I just don't feel comfortable with.
>>
>>18053180
you must have at least a few you can speak to ?
>>
>>18053202
No one I feel comfortable with at all... It is too depressing. I had him. That was all.
>>
>>18053180
What else could you do? Anyone can kill themselves, but what else can you do?
>>
File: data.jpg (19KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
data.jpg
19KB, 280x400px
>wanting to kill yourself over a mere boyfriend
>>
>>18053209
Doesn't sound like this is an ex-girlfriend situation.
>>
>>18053207
I want to get my best friend back. That's what I want.
>>
>>18053215
sounds like a tough thing for a corpse to do.
>>
>>18053215
>>18053217
If it helps, I want my best friend back, too. So, I know a little of what you're feeling right now.
>>
>>18053209
Yup. How'd you want me to do it?
>>
UPDATE: Just spoke to him. He wants his stuff back but refuses to meet me or talk to me. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>18053249
well, don't be an asshole. you should give him his stuff back. This is going to be super shitty, but you'll get through it.
>>
>>18053259
I am not trying to be an asshole I just don't know how to give it to him. He won't meet me. His family won't let me see him, neither will his girlfriend and my friends don't want to go near him. probably should have stated this.
>>
>>18053265
you put it in a box and give it to someone.
>>
Mail it. Let go of him completely. Minimize your posessions. Move if you have to. Do not hang on because it hurts more. Been there, and was with him for a decade. Rediscover yourself.
>>
>>18053289
I don't have the money to move... I don't even feel any optimism what so ever in a new life.
>>
>>18053285
who would I give it to?
>>
>>18053305
one of his friends, one of your friends, at an agreed upon public location? one of his family members? there has to be one living person in your worlds that is cool enough with each of you to perform this service. if there isn't, there is the post office.
>>
>>18053319
I don't remember his address. I just know how to get to his house but not his address.
>>
>>18053265
>I just don't know how to give it to him
In a cardboard box on fire, duh.
>>
>>18053332
you just spoke to him somehow. if it matters to him he'll give you his address. like, you already know how to get there. what's the harm in you knowing the address?
>>
>>18053346
he blocked me immediately after...
>>
>>18053351
Then he doesn't seem to have a vested interest in his belongings.

Box them up and toss them in a corner until he does the necessary logistics. Give it a month or two then just get rid of them or drop them at his house at a time you wouldn't expect anyone to be around (so there's no chance you'll run into anyone and start stupid shit up you don't want to deal with).

You say this person is your best friend but it sure doesn't sound like it. It sounds like they are a selfish asshole that you'll eventually think about less and less and then not at all. I know that feel.
>>
>>18053365
They became like this after a traumatic experience. Everyone says that that is his excuse and why he shouldn't be frowned upon. I'm just thinking he took an insecure girl, gave her a bestfriend, fucked her and left. Like he used his real life problem as an excuse to not look like an asshole.
>>
>>18053369
sounds like an asshole. You'll get over it.
>>
>>18053374
hopefully... it's been years..I just hate that he can repeat this. He is doing the exact same thing with his new girlfriend. I wish he justt got what he deserves.
>>
I feel like I am going insane. All the things I went through with him just makes me not put full trust in anyone. Knowing that guys like him exist in this world just pushes me to not want to be here. I honestly feel like my depression is just going to exceed as the night goes on. I don't believe I will make it through.
>>
>>18053386
just do some drugs and chill out. you're gonna be fine.
>>
>>18053401
i don't think drugs will help really...
>>
>>18053412
then just chill. but chill. almost no one is that asshole.
>>
>>18053441
thing is... when I met him he seemed like any other nice guy. We were good friends. it's just so hard to trust anyone.
>>
>>18053445
you have to trust people until they show you they can't be trusted. otherwise you're never going to get anywhere.
>>
>>18053464
maybe i already know i wont..
>>
>>18053487
that's ridiculous. how much can you possibly know with absolutely no information?
>>
>>18053496
the fact that I won't get anywhere. it's just so damn scary to risk.
>>
>>18053509
you don't know that, you only think that. you don't know anything at all.
>>
>>18053518
no one does.
>>
>>18053518
i don't you are right. I am sorry... I am afraid that maybe it was my fault. If it was, I don't know what I did so I don't know if I will repeat it then end up hurting someone else.
>>
>>18053528
well, that's also probably not likely. People hurt each other all the time though. You can't shy away from everything out of fear of hurting someone.
>>
I have given up now... Taken quite a few. Not too sure how many. thanks anyway guys.
>>
>fucking a guy with a gf

lmao kys slut
>>
>>18053685
what's the guy then?
>>
>>18053693
a manslut
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.