[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cockblocked By A Co-Worker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: randall-graves-20334.jpg (29KB, 210x450px) Image search: [Google]
randall-graves-20334.jpg
29KB, 210x450px
A co-worker, an old lady, didn't train me properly. Since I asked her to stop talking to me like a child, she's been talking shit about me behind my back to a potential romantic interest. I covered the old lady so she could go to the doctor and ended up dealing with a rush of clients. Payments weren't taken correctly in some cases because of a policy she hadn't explained to me, or had explained to me at least a month ago that I'd never had a reason to remember. Not only did she complain to my boss, who I was kind enough not to tell that the old lady had been stealing parking passes, but she decided to look for mistakes.

I didn't know I was covering that portion of her shift until she asked me to 15 minutes before closing the day prior. She didn't tell me jackshit about what was happening. Now my workplace crush has taken a business-like approach to our interactions and said she has to talk to my supervisor about the matter because they were her clients.

My supervisor has my back, but I'm more concerned with the cockblocking. The workplace romance had a lot of potential, but now it's deadening because my co-worker is acting like a bitch.

What should I do?
>>
>>18053037
Note: I know she's talking shit because she left her email open while I was covering her and there was a chain of her bitching about me to my workplace crush, although I sort of knew that was happening behind my back.
>>
>>18053037
>>18053040
Bump.
>>
>>18053037
You mentioned that she'd been stealing shit.

It's good that you gave her a chance by not ratting her out, but Throw her under the fuckin bus. Fuck that cunt.
>>
>>18053235
She was dumb about it and got caught. My job is secure. If there's an issue, I'll talk to the union. My main concern is repairing my relationship with the romantic interest.
>>
>>18053235
I'm definitely ratting her out if she causes more problems, though. For sure. Thank you for weighing in either way.
>>
>>18053037
>>18053037
Yeah had this issue a bit like this with a co worker who would ridicule me, and ruined my image a bit with other co workers. Now some people seem to be treating me like shit. Though with me, evidence is a bit more tricky but I know its their. But I might shrug it off, as I am looking for a new job to get away from the toxic place.

But I do hope for the best in repairing damage. My only suggestion is stay calm, and give it time it may repair itself over time.
>>
>>18053243
Nah, rat her out now. Even if she didn't fucking cock-block you, she is stealing from the company. You have to be pretty scummy to do that. Coupled with the fact that she is being a petty bitch, I don't see a single reason not to turn her in. It will solve all your problems. Don't white knight for a rude old bitch.
>>
>>18053242
Have you talked much with said romantic interest?

You've an advantage to repair your relationship cause you know what old cunt has been saying about you. Prove that bitch wrong.

Seems like your coworker is a bit mad cause you maybe messed something up with her clients while you were covering oldcunt? I'd apologize to your coworker for one.
>>
>>18053356
>Nah, rat her out now.
She was already caught red handed. There's nothing more to do. If I catch her stealing parking passes again, I'll rat her out.

Actually...there might be something else I could get her on. I'll mention it to my boss tomorrow.

>>18053329
I've only been there for about 10 months, less than half of them as a permanent employee. I can't afford to leave. My resume is already a job-hopping mess.

Luckily my other co-workers are very impressed with my work. My boss and her boss are both on my side.

>But I do hope for the best in repairing damage. My only suggestion is stay calm, and give it time it may repair itself over time.
That's a good idea. I'll wait for the wounds to heal and give my romantic interest some space. I'll let her come to me, but not seek out her presence. If it's meant to be, she'll get over it.

>>18053361
I apologized as soon as I learned about the mistakes. The old lady didn't tell me about one of them, so I can't apologize without incriminating myself too much.

I think she's moreso upset that that day threw me off the rest of the week. I ended up playing catch up and made another minute error while in a rush. We came up with a solution to the problem.

The timing is bad because I had some smooth lines planned out and wasted them during out chat because she was, understandably, a bit ticked at me. She seems to understand my issues with the old lady, but, well, we'll see what happens. My boss alluded to wanting to fire the old lady today and asked me to put what happened in writing.

I mentioned that I didn't appreciate the way the old lady spoke to me, her tone, and my boss told me I wasn't the only one who had complained. She encouraged me to escalate the situation. I omitted the tone bit, because I'm the first to admit I'm an overly sensitive bitch sometimes.
>>
>>18053541
Good man. Hang her ass out to dry.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.