[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cheat on my girlfriend? I'm sick of this relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5210.jpg (53KB, 625x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5210.jpg
53KB, 625x414px
How do I cheat on my girlfriend? I'm sick of this relationship but I don't want to be lonely. I want to monkey branch onto someone else. What do I do? I'm 21 in 4 months so I csnt go out to bars and I've been out of the game for a while.
>>
Faggot. Solitude is gratifying if you live on your own terms. Only losers get lonely. I'd say to be a man and dump your girl before you fuck around, but we all know you're just a little boy and being a man is probably too much to expect from you.
>>
>>18052900
You end the relationship faggot.
I've been cheated on twice by girls. One serious long term and one not so much. Don't put anyone through that pain while also fucking their trust for life. Just end it.
>>
>>18052970
What this guy says. You seem to only care about yourself.End the relationship or end your life
>>
>>18052900
I'm not gonna moralfag you into not doing what you want but this is kind of a dumb question, you just gotta get out and start meeting girls again
>>
>>18052900
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1487095483146.jpg (110KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
1487095483146.jpg
110KB, 762x464px
Grow up
>>
>I'm sick of this relationship
>but I don't want to be lonely

Lad you can have all the girlfriends in the world and still feel lonely as fuck. End your relationship with dignity and confront your fears rather than being a dick.
>>
>>18052900
I did that a lot. It never makes you feel less empty. In order to do that you need to evaluate why you are unhappy and change yourself.

Now if you're cheating for better sex, that i can understand. And as for that, literally just go to any club on a college campus at around 1 am. People are usually to drunk to care then and the sensible people have already started heading home. I also recommend just being upfront with women saying you are looking for sexual adventure. Just try your best and realize that no amount of sex, drugs or harem can fix you.
>>
>>18052900
Faggot
>>
>>18052900
You don't need to kill yourself, but you need to be a man and put your dying relationship out of its misery. You'll feel a lot better when you do.

Adventurous sex is something you can only do when you're single or have the permission of your partner. If you care about this person at all, you need to end the relationship so you don't destroy them emotionally by thinking with your penis.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.