[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex broke up with me three weeks ago, subsequently claiming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1472502273747.png (70KB, 189x195px) Image search: [Google]
1472502273747.png
70KB, 189x195px
My ex broke up with me three weeks ago, subsequently claiming she hates me now, never wants to be with me again, doesn't love me anymore, etc. However, she:

>kept two pictures of us on her Instagram, despite deleting all others
>refused to delete those for some reason
>put up a status to days ago with a song that was obviously referencing us

Why is she doing this? Is this just further emotional torture?
>>
Sounds to me like she`s cray2.

How did you two break up? Did anyone cheat?
>>
>>18052795
>emotional torture

All the more reason to delete/unfollow her from everywhere and go no contact

You're torturing yourself
>>
She is doing this because of personal reasons.
You know you could still try to fuck her and get back together.
>>
Maybe she doesn't want to date any more but enjoyed the relationship and the past memories

>but then why did she leave me
Maybe the endorphins associated with a newish relationship wore off
>>
>>18052803
Posted about this before, but I suppose I must give some context to her hating me and etc.

No one cheated, basically we went out one saturday last month to go to the movies, then she was gonna sleep here afterwards. The day was absolutely fine and normal, she was making plans for our future the day before and that same afternoon, we were laughing and happy, and then suddenly, after the movie, she said she wanted to break up. This is after leading me to believe she was gonna sleep over, and ASKING me to spend all the money I had left, being that I lost my job, to pay for everything we did that day.

I didn't know what to think, and it came out of nowhere, but we ended up breaking up, and she came to sleep over one final time. When we were here and I had pretty much accepted it already, she said she wasn't sure and began crying hard and said she wanted some time. I accepted because whatever at this point. We agreed on one month, no communication, then see how things were afterwards.

After a week of this, just one week, she came back and broke up with me out of the blue again, so I told her to go fuck herself with all the surprise stabbings and whatnot. Now she claims to hate me because I was rude to her. She said she doesn't want me talking to her anymore, doesn't think we'll ever get back together, doesn't love me etc.

She claims to have never lied to me when saying she loved me, but she was saying she absolutely loved me the day of the breakup, and then said she stopped loving me one week after breaking up because she "disconnected", so who knows what goes on on planet Earth.
>>
Yeah from what I`m getting she`s pretty crazy. It`s not her fault, but if a guy was doing that to a girl he`d get locked out and ignored all around.

My suggestion is, break all contact with her like >>18052805 said and if she decides to contact you to get you back, sleep on it.
>>
>>18052829
>>18052829
Sounds like my ex. She'll keep coming back, but will push your boundries further and further.

Cut ties, and go full NC, or drag out dealing with this crazy bitch for months later.

Once she finds another person to suck the soul out of you, she will leave you alone.
>>
File: Thats_just_your_opinion.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Thats_just_your_opinion.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
As an anon in a similar situation.

Just cut ties, its not worth the drama. Pick yourself up and focus on yourself. You will never be able to appease her. Relationships are meant to be a 2 way street and if all she cared about was herself, then its not worth it.

Be your own man OP, the rest will come later. Studies have shown that keeping in contact with an ex has a similar reaction to withdrawals of heroin addiction.

Just delete everything, cut her off and get rid of everything that reminds you of her and move on OP. It will be hard, sure. But give it time and you will be wondering why you ever fell for her in the first place.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.