[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i stop acting like an autist around black people irl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2pac.jpg (124KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2pac.jpg
124KB, 1440x1080px
how do i stop acting like an autist around black people irl

every time I talk to a black person who "acts black" as in has a sort of ebonic dialect i become a huge autist and think they think i'm a loser, and my nervousness makes them think I dont like them because they're black or something

I just feel like a piece of shit that my mind subconsciously creates another category for interaction with black people even if all that race realist bullshit is true. I don't do that if there was a black person I met online and later found out they were black, and I dont see them differently after finding out they're black
>>
Stop being autistic and become cool.
Listen to r&b or jazz
>>
>>18052800
i listen to r&b and jazz all the time

i listen to rap, funk, neo-soul, blues, all that shit

thats why i feel so weird that i'm uncomfortable around black people
>>
>>18052784
That's your superior white genes telling you to treat monkeys like the monkeys they are.

Next time don't even acknowledge their existence.
>>
I have this part in my brain where I look at a black people and it's already filled with stupidity they are likely to do. I always think that but it's only for a brief period. Once that moment is over I really remove the skin color and start to think it's just a stupid person because of how they are acting.

You just have to transfer the reason from them being black to something that applies to everyone no matter what their skin color is. I personally always try to think of a situation where I saw someone of a different race act the same way and just classify them all together.
>>
>>18052846
>tfw im black
>even i feel awkward around blacks
>unless they are weebs like me
>>
>>18052800
>>18052846
kys, you have shit taste in music
>>18052874
kys
>>
not all black people listen to rap you racist shitbag. i listen to bob dylan
>>
>>18052902
>racis
You all have fucking minority complex, because you are aware of how shitty most black people are.

Thats why you guys all so often sound like fat people in denial. "Muh genetics", "Fat shaming" translates to " No all black people...", "Racist".
>>
>>18052784
living in downtown in pretty black city I encounter these 'straight from tha hood' niggas in regular basis. with their skanky/dead in the eye black girlfriends
they are just childish and dont have common sense. they won't do anything to you unless you're dumb and seeing them in a crackhouse or somethiing. just act cool and laugh at their joke. best thing to do? not dealing with them at all
>>
>>18052878
>he doesnt like jazz
Why
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.