[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come I can't actually attract white women? I just started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1486762186246.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486762186246.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
How come I can't actually attract white women? I just started online dating, and I'm white. This is a recent list of girls I've matched with in the last few days on tinder.

>Filipino tranny (quite convincing)
>Black girl
>Black girl
>Black girl
>Mexican girl
>Chilean girl
>A thai tranny that speaks broken english
>Egyptian girl
>Girl from iran who is probably stuck here (lmfao)

Seriously, I live in a 99% white area, yet the majority of my matches are either hispanic girls, black girls,or some other kind of ethnicity. Then when I finally do match with a white girl, they seem super fucking stuck up in comparison to these other women.

Should I just start dating these girls, and "girls", or continue my quest to actually find a white girl to date?
>>
Are they attractive? Iranian women are usually beautiful.
>>
There's an erotic factor to dating someone outside of your race
>>
>>18052673
It's a well-known fact that Tinder matches you with different races to promote racial diversity.
>>
>>18052746
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllly makes you think.
>>
>>18052673

Attractive Middle Eastern women look incredible. It's my favorite ethnicity for women. Also, if you care about such things, I believe Iranians are the original Aryans.. Or something.

Unfortunately, I don't want to touch their culture with a thousand-foot pole. Even if a girl is western, chances are, her parents/family won't be, etc.

But hnnnng they are so gorgeous...

Anywho, something to keep in mind.
>>
File: 1485997883577.png (268KB, 485x416px) Image search: [Google]
1485997883577.png
268KB, 485x416px
>>18052746
>>
>>18052746
I'm starting to believe it unless I'm doing something specific to attract all these minority girls. My profile is fairly silly, maybe that is it? I don't know.

Not a single fucking white girl has swiped right on me, but all these above average minority girls are swiping me right constantly.

I'm just a really average, super pasty white guy with black hair and beard.
>>
I have a bud who is the same way. White as can be, well above average in looks. Fit as fuck.

Yet he is like white girl repellent. He seriously cannot get a date with a white girl.

But soon as he starts dating, he gets hit up by an endless amount of cute as fuck hispanic girls and asians. Its really strange.
>>
>>18052792
>>18052788
Where are you and your buddy from?
>>
>>18052798
OP here, I'm in Florida. I don't know about the other anon. Demographics for my town is literally 98.5% white, 1% hispanic, and 0.5% "other".
>>
>>18052673
>they seem super fucking stuck up in comparison to these other women.
Maybe white women are the problem not you
>>
OP, my dude. Stay the fuck away from american white women.

If you can, date a foreign girl, or really anything other than a white american girl. I'm white, but not american, and when I spent a year in america I was horrified by the white american women.

Honestly, you're lucky you seem to attract those kinds of girls. I always feel bad for my ameribros.
>>
>>18053133
what's wrong with them? Non-american here.
>>
>>18053142
They are by far the most stuck up cuntish women I've ever spent time with. The first 6 months or so, I just thought I ran into some bad eggs. But even the other 6 months, just nothing but white girls with terrible fucking attitudes, vapid personalities, and some of the most slutty/cunty and entitled behavior I have ever seen in my life.

Best women I've spent time with were Peruvians. Total opposite of the american white girls I spent time with. Caring, kind, loving, feminine, seriously can't say enough about Peruvian chicks.

But really, it was just the white girls in america that were terrible. Most other american girls were fine.
>>
>>18053159
Canadian who has spent a lot of time in america here.

I think the problem is mostly just north american white girls in general. There wasn't that much difference between canadian and american white women in my experience.

But you're right, op should be fucking some minorities instead if he can.
>>
>>18053159
Feminism was a mistake. I see a lot of foreign dudes here in Brazil and some of them were never cared for as much as by our women.
>>
>>18053184
Yeah, it really has taken hold of the minds of north american white girls to be honest.

But the funny thing about it, it doesn't have as big of a hold on the minorities in NA. There are still crazy dumb tumblr skanks in every race/ethnicity, but it seems to be to a lesser extent.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.