[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0

I used to use Tinder ages ago. I attempted to use it again recently but the sms verification won't send. I tried different accounts, different phone numbers (mine, friends) but the SMS will not send. EVen my old account requires a new SMS which again, wont send (internet and phone service on my end working perfectly). I tried contacting their support on multiple occasions but they keep saying they are working on it, and its now been 6months in the running.

What options do I have left for Tinder? Am I never able to use it. I just want an activated account that I can use, I'm sick of being single and dating sites pale in comparison to Tinder.

Seriously what do I do. 24 year old klv...

>hardmode: no hookers
>>
make a dummy facebook or instagram account and sign up through that
>>
>>18052160
This.
Honestly I made a secondary fb account from the get go because I didn't trust tinder not to post anything or take my info off facebook and use it shittily.
And because I didn't really want random strangers finding my fb page that easily and stalking me out without me even knowing.
Later on when I tried tinder again, since I realized I had to be logged into the secondary fb on the app in order for tinder to work properly (and it got annoying switching over back and forth) I just used my real account because I trusted it more after using it the first time.

The only real benefit to using a "real" fb account is the "mutual friends" feature. Though personally I found that to be a negative. People can just see I have a mutual friend from my profile, hop on facebook, search my name in that mutual friend's friend list, and find my account to creep on all without ever even swiping me. Just seemed weird to me. I digress.

If you do make a secondary fb, my only suggestion is to go and like some pages on it. Music you like, tv shows, etc, because tinder will then show it when someone sees your tinder profile that you both liked X band's page. Gives you some connections.
>>
>>18052182
I don't have a facebook, just a dummy Facebook for bands and shit, so I would use that. But I hate that you need to have a Facebook for tinder. Not op btw. But it fucking blows.
>>
>>18052160
>>18052182
>>18052413
just to clarify, I have made several dummy facebooks thats not the issue, its confirmation the accounts using the sms code which will not send

sorry I took so long to reply was busy
>>
What are some good opening lines for tinder?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.